zapcomania

Default Buying sub off ebay

I was thinking of buying an infinity perfect sub off ebay from
12voltwholesale.com for 120.oo shipped. They are new subs in sealed
boxes, though they state they are not authorized infinity dealers.
would this be a bad move on my part?

--
zapcomania
zapcomania's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...hp?userid=6239

FasDeth

"zapcomania" wrote in message
news:1108818993.fe60d6b5605427e7c24e6d665785b88d@t eranews...

I was thinking of buying an infinity perfect sub off ebay from
12voltwholesale.com for 120.oo shipped. They are new subs in sealed
boxes, though they state they are not authorized infinity dealers.
would this be a bad move on my part?

Hell I bought my whole system off of eBay. Down to the wire and connectors..
The amps were used but are in great shape.. the sub and sub amp were new..
as were the front componets.. All in all it saved me alot of time. and
money.. Just have a good idea of what you want before looking. Because there
is alot to look through.
My two cents.

- FasDeth

mightymouse68

I have read a few product reviews about Infinity subs where the
reviewer stated that they purchased the sub from an non-authorized
Infinity seller and then the sub went bad and Infinity replaced it
anyway. Don't know if it is true or not but I thought I'd share the
info.

Hell ya, do it if the seller is reputable.. I got my whole system off
ebay too, what woulda cost me $2k in a shop cost me probably $1k on
ebay. Warranty Schmarranty, if you blow something up, use the $1k you
saved and buy a new one.

Ebay scam or legit? Mikey Pro Audio 26 December 5th 04 10:07 PM
Ebay scam or legit? Mikey Pro Audio 0 December 3rd 04 05:08 PM
Buying gear on Ebay --- how do you convert US 110 Volts to Europe 220 V Mike Rivers Pro Audio 4 August 12th 03 12:30 PM
Buying gear on Ebay --- how do you convert US 110 Volts to Europe 220 Volts? Vernon Boyce Pro Audio 3 August 11th 03 04:32 PM
Buying gear on Ebay --- how do you convert US 110 Volts to Europe220 Volts? Fletcher Pro Audio 0 August 11th 03 01:42 PM