Default 9k vs. 10k increments on my Aiwa CDC-MA01

Hi,

I live in Canada and I'm wondering what my car radio should be set to.
There is a switch on the side of the deck where I can switch it to 9k
or 10k increments. If I remember correctly it's set at 10K currently
but I'm having lots of problems (extremely poor FM reception and NO AM
reception)

Thanks,
Francis

When I came in the audio shop the installer said that I required a
special connector (I have a 2002 VW Golf) in order to work with my car.
I had it installed and never got great reception. I really, really
don't care all that much since I use my deck 98% of the time to play
CDs.

Thanks for the reply!
Francis

FS: AIWA AD-L300U Cassette Deck with Variable bias! Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 September 18th 04 01:22 AM
instructions LX-70 AIWA dg Pro Audio 0 April 7th 04 06:50 AM
Aiwa HP-CN6 info? SF Tech 0 March 16th 04 03:02 AM
Aiwa cassette deck problem Steven Patterson Tech 0 October 13th 03 07:46 AM
yamaha rx v596 and aiwa sd dv370 news.online.de Tech 3 August 11th 03 05:58 AM