rude

Default New AV receiver

I have just bought a new receiver. It is a Pioneer. Not what I wanted, but
the price was right.

I am using my original custom built vifa speakers and am amazed at how much
more music and depth there is in my favourite recordings.

The detail and life exposed by the "new" technology was well worth the wait.
I can't wait to get the rest of the system operating - 4 more speakers and
Pro-logic 2 in music mode!

Best Stereo Receiver $250-300?? rdamor Audio Opinions 16 March 6th 07 02:36 AM
NAD receiver Dan General 5 April 9th 04 11:58 AM
Subwoofer hum: is it my receiver? Brian General 15 February 20th 04 09:11 PM
Bose receiver broken and need alternate. Bill S. General 7 February 5th 04 11:31 AM
CD receiver that does not overheat? Robert Car Audio 0 August 27th 03 02:07 AM