Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Was there a special offer on surplus nightsoil workers?

Two posters whose names appear more than anyone else on rec.audio.tubes
are Eeyore (Graham "Poopie" Stevenson) and Arny Krueger. RAT is a tube
conference. Neither Poopie nor Krueger find any merit in tubes.
Stevenson has stated that if offered the opportunity he would not
listen to the amps we prefer. Both these clowns have stated time and
again that they are on RAT only to drain the glee from our hobby.
They're unwanted, they're unwelcome, they are il-lmannered to come
where they are not wanted, they're louts and hooligans for infesting
our hobby when it has been made very clear to them that they are not
wanted.

The motto of these surplus nightsoil workers Poopie Stevenson and Arny
Krueger (I bet they call themselves "sewage engineers") is "One shovel
fits all size turds."

Hey, Krueger, hey Poopie, it may have escaped your notice, but we don't
deal in turds on RAT. We deal in the joy of music. Between the two of
you, you have never given us a single moment of joy in all the years
you've been on RAT, you have never improved anyone's amp, you have
never empowered a single new hobbyist, you have never said anything
positive, you have never done any of the work for which this conference
was set up, you aren't clever, you aren't amusing, you have no
redeeming features. You haven't even persuaded a single waverer that
squalid state is a better alternative to tubes. You clearly never will.
In fact, quite the opposite: you are pair of such joyless, charmless,
thick, mindlessly grinding, personally inadequate clowns that any music
lover on meeting you here instantly decides that if you are the
champions of solid state, the tubies must be in the right. You're
counterproductive in your own terms.

Perhaps you two might want to consider whether you cannot be more
effective, or more counterproductive (since negativity is what you
revel in), somewhere else.

Go carry **** *in* somewhere else.

Andre Jute
Surplus: reduced in price because nobody wants them

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Andrew Jute McCoy whined and puled:

PAY ATTENTION TO ME.... not those pretenders that actually have knowledge.

McCoy, you are one worthless bag of ignorant wind, however well-written
that wind might be. In point of fact, about the only difference between
you and a bag of rear-sent wind would be said bag, given that
night-soil weighs on your mind so heavily.

I have to think that the plumbing has failed (again) in your tiny
little bed-sit such that the smell is getting even to the likes of you.

What is it? You cannot abide that a conversation will actually take
place with neither input nor thanks to you? And where your ignorance of
the subject has been demonstrated repeatedly?

It was so quiet around here when your medication was actually working.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Of course, i meant to say that Poopie and Krueger are "ill-mannered to
come
where they are not wanted".

AJ

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Andrew Jute McCoy blathered:

Of course, i meant to say that Poopie and Krueger are "ill-mannered to
come
where they are not wanted".

AJM

Which makes you what? The sole arbiter of all manners great and small?
This was "wanted"?

Excepting your sock-puppets, of course. I do expect them to ring in the
endorsements momentarily.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

Two posters whose names appear more than anyone else on rec.audio.tubes
are Eeyore (Graham "Poopie" Stevenson) and Arny Krueger. RAT is a tube
conference. Neither Poopie nor Krueger find any merit in tubes.

I find merit in the money ppl will pay foir them.

If I can discover 'elixir of toob' I will be well pleased with my time here. I
strongly believe it can probably be synthesised using DSP for example.

Besides I have some interesting ideas for novel tube designs.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Peter Wieck wrote:

Andrew Jute McCoy whined and puled:

PAY ATTENTION TO ME.... not those pretenders that actually have knowledge.

McCoy, you are one worthless bag of ignorant wind, however well-written
that wind might be. In point of fact, about the only difference between
you and a bag of rear-sent wind would be said bag, given that
night-soil weighs on your mind so heavily.

I have to think that the plumbing has failed (again) in your tiny
little bed-sit such that the smell is getting even to the likes of you.

What is it? You cannot abide that a conversation will actually take
place with neither input nor thanks to you? And where your ignorance of
the subject has been demonstrated repeatedly?

It was so quiet around here when your medication was actually working.

And so much more civil too !

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

Of course, i meant to say that Poopie and Krueger are "ill-mannered to
come where they are not wanted".

idiot