Robert Morein

Default McCarty forging away

Brian L. McCarty is particularly peeved that I now own certain domains that
tend to intersect with http://www.coralseastudios.com.
I did this to prevent the resurrection of this enterprise, which has a
history of the use of false endorsements

Thinking that he can change the situation, he is attempting to inconvenience
me with widespread forgeries.
Currently, on this group, I have no issue with anyone except Arny Krueger
and Mike McKelvy.
Therefore, I ask that if a post appears insulting, or brazen, or if it is
written in a style you would not normally expect from me, you check the
headers. Currently, I post from Giganews and Comcast.

McCarty is not a particularly fast writer. Consequently, his posts tend to
be shorter than mine. The sentences tend to be shorter and more simple, with
occasional spelling errors.

Trevor, George, Lionel, Art, Signal, Bret, Ludovic, Ruud, Surf, Geosynch,
Paul, Eddie, Dizzy, Kal, MINe, Sander, Margaret, et al., you are all my
friends. As for others for whom I do not have warm, fuzzy feelings, I still
offer you my respect. Arny is the singular exception, and Mikey is his
accessory.

Brian, it makes no difference what you do. We will be with you for the rest
of your life; always watching, always monitoring your existence. If you try
to do anything fraudulent, we will use the domains to make potential
investors aware of your schemes.

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Brian L. McCarty is particularly peeved that I now own
certain domains that tend to intersect with
http://www.coralseastudios.com.
I did this to prevent the resurrection of this
enterprise, which has a history of the use of false
endorsements.

Oh my goodness. Morein has taken his seemingly undending
Usenet grudge match with Brian into the real world.

Thinking that he can change the situation, he is
attempting to inconvenience me with widespread forgeries.
Currently, on this group, I have no issue with anyone
except Arny Krueger and Mike McKelvy.

Actually Morein, you have issues with just about anybody
with a modicum of honesty and at least two synapses that
they can rub together to create a logical thought.

Therefore, I ask that if a post appears insulting, or
brazen, or if it is written in a style you would not
normally expect from me, you check the headers.
Currently, I post from Giganews and Comcast.

One problem is that it has long been difficult to determine
who was crazier, Morein or McCarty. McCarty seemed to be a
bit more technically savvy, as Morein's inability to
separate snake oil from real audio technology is well-known
and well-documented.

McCarty is not a particularly fast writer. Consequently,
his posts tend to be shorter than mine. The sentences
tend to be shorter and more simple, with occasional
spelling errors.

Trevor, George, Lionel, Art, Signal, Bret, Ludovic, Ruud,
Surf, Geosynch, Paul, Eddie, Dizzy, Kal, MINe, Sander,
Margaret, et al., you are all my friends. As for others
for whom I do not have warm, fuzzy feelings, I still
offer you my respect. Arny is the singular exception, and
Mikey is his accessory.

My *fault* Robert is that I hold you responsible for the
bilge you post as if it were revealed truth.

Brian, it makes no difference what you do. We will be
with you for the rest of your life; always watching,
always monitoring your existence. If you try to do
anything fraudulent, we will use the domains to make
potential investors aware of your schemes.

The *we* mentioned here is no doubt Robert and his mulitple
personalities. Consider the possibility that Brian and
Robert are just aliases for the same tortured mind.

Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Brian L. McCarty is particularly peeved that I now own
certain domains that tend to intersect with
http://www.coralseastudios.com.
I did this to prevent the resurrection of this
enterprise, which has a history of the use of false
endorsements.

[snip nonsense]

The *we* mentioned here is no doubt Robert and his mulitple
personalities. Consider the possibility that Brian and
Robert are just aliases for the same tortured mind.

Really, Arny. Your lack of social ethics has always been noted. However, to
question McCarty's existence, and what he has done to real people, is a new
low for you.

The "we" I refer to is a group of people who have a special interest in
McCarty, and work together to track him.

Arny, my beef with you is, by comparison to McCarty, a tempest in a teapot.
You are just a nasty usenet guy. You are not a criminal; you do not harm
other people in any meaningful way; you are not involved in any fraudulent
activiities. What goes on between us, as far as I am concerned, is just a
social spat, nothing more.

McCarty, on the other hand, has hurt real people, endangered the livelyhoods
of some, and significantly hurt the careers of others. His websites,
http://www.worldjazz.com, and http://www.coralseastudios.com, have a long
history of use of false endorsements, including the use of my name. McCarty
had friends in high places, and it was necessary to use the levers of power
to make sure members of government were completely informed.

Those of you who are curious may wish to visit http://www.worldjazz.com. It
appears to be a placeholder, but look at the banner. It reads:
"ROBERT MOREIN USES THIS SITE FOR HARASSMENT - YOU ARE NOW REGISTERED!"
I am not associated with this site in any way. It belongs to McCarty.

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

The *we* mentioned here is no doubt Robert and his
mulitple personalities. Consider the possibility that
Brian and Robert are just aliases for the same tortured
mind.

Really, Arny. Your lack of social ethics has always been
noted.

...by people whose social ethics are beneath reproach.

However, to question McCarty's existence, and what
he has done to real people, is a new low for you.

I did neither. Pity you can't read, Robert.

The "we" I refer to is a group of people who have a
special interest in McCarty, and work together to track
him.

Ah, a conspiracy.

Arny, my beef with you is, by comparison to McCarty, a
tempest in a teapot. You are just a nasty usenet guy. You
are not a criminal; you do not harm other people in any
meaningful way; you are not involved in any fraudulent
activiities. What goes on between us, as far as I am
concerned, is just a social spat, nothing more.

You said "social ethics" did you not Robert? Pity that yours
let you sink so low.

endangered the livelyhoods of some, and significantly
hurt the careers of others. His websites,
http://www.worldjazz.com, and
http://www.coralseastudios.com, have a long history of
use of false endorsements, including the use of my name.

So you complained to his ISP and then what?

McCarty had friends in high places, and it was necessary
to use the levers of power to make sure members of
government were completely informed.

Wow, a plan to save the world!

Those of you who are curious may wish to visit
http://www.worldjazz.com. It appears to be a placeholder,
but look at the banner. It reads: "ROBERT MOREIN USES
THIS SITE FOR HARASSMENT - YOU ARE NOW REGISTERED!"
I am not associated with this site in any way. It belongs
to McCarty.

Or, so you say Morein. At this point, I don't know what you
would consider to be beneath you.

George Middius

Robert Morein said to The Big ****:

I don't know what you would consider to be beneath you.

Obviously, you.

So much for the moratorium on making light of Krooger's fecality.

..
..
..
..

Arny Krueger

[...]

Lack of self-awareness and responsbility for personal
actions noted.

Please see "people with social ethics are beneath reproach",
above.

Robert Morein

[...]

There's no need to be repetitious, Arny.
The fact that you are turning a thread about a reprehensible individual,
Brian L. McCarty, into a thread about you, a social misfit, is a sin.
Your soul is owned by Satan.

Robert Morein

"George Middius" wrote in message

Robert Morein said to The Big ****:

I don't know what you would consider to be beneath you.

Obviously, you.

So much for the moratorium on making light of Krooger's fecality.

The last time I saw anything with Krueger's vengefulness was in a Sam Raimi
movie.

EddieM

Robert Morein wrote

McCarty is not a particularly fast writer. Consequently, his posts tend to
be shorter than mine. The sentences tend to be shorter and more simple, with
occasional spelling errors.

Trevor, George, Lionel, Art, Signal, Bret, Ludovic, Ruud, Surf, Geosynch,
Paul, Eddie, Dizzy, Kal, MINe, Sander, Margaret, et al., you are all my
friends. As for others for whom I do not have warm, fuzzy feelings, I still
offer you my respect. Arny is the singular exception, and Mikey is his
accessory.

Brian forge and refer to Trevor as borg -- I don't think so.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Brian L. McCarty is particularly peeved that I now own
certain domains that tend to intersect with
http://www.coralseastudios.com.
I did this to prevent the resurrection of this
enterprise, which has a history of the use of false
endorsements.

Oh my goodness. Morein has taken his seemingly undending Usenet grudge
match with Brian into the real world.

Who sent him a map?

Thinking that he can change the situation, he is
attempting to inconvenience me with widespread forgeries.
Currently, on this group, I have no issue with anyone
except Arny Krueger and Mike McKelvy.

Actually Morein, you have issues with just about anybody with a modicum of
honesty and at least two synapses that they can rub together to create a
logical thought.

That would seem to include the people who caught him making foolish
statements about a certain telescope, Dick Pierce, Stewart Pinkerton, etc..

Therefore, I ask that if a post appears insulting, or
brazen, or if it is written in a style you would not
normally expect from me, you check the headers.
Currently, I post from Giganews and Comcast.

That IS what we expect form you.

One problem is that it has long been difficult to determine who was
crazier, Morein or McCarty. McCarty seemed to be a bit more technically
savvy,

Not that it's all that difficult to be more savvy than Robert. His
craziness aside McCarty never gave bull**** technical answers.

as Morein's inability to
separate snake oil from real audio technology is well-known and
well-documented.

The odd thing is, I think Morein knows he's full of crap, he just gets off
being an ass.

Trevor, George, Lionel, Art, Signal, Bret, Ludovic, Ruud,
Surf, Geosynch, Paul, Eddie, Dizzy, Kal, MINe, Sander,
Margaret, et al., you are all my friends. As for others
for whom I do not have warm, fuzzy feelings, I still
offer you my respect. Arny is the singular exception, and
Mikey is his accessory.

My *fault* Robert is that I hold you responsible for the bilge you post as
if it were revealed truth.

Brian, it makes no difference what you do. We will be
with you for the rest of your life; always watching,
always monitoring your existence. If you try to do
anything fraudulent, we will use the domains to make
potential investors aware of your schemes.

The *we* mentioned here is no doubt Robert and his mulitple personalities.
Consider the possibility that Brian and Robert are just aliases for the
same tortured mind.

I've also considered that at least one of the wierder people posting on
RAHE, is likely someone like Robert or Middius.

Whatever the real truth is about these guys, it's clear that they are both
nuts.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
ink.net...

[...]

I'm sorry, Mikey, but we can't afford an exorcism for you. Souls like yours
are use-once-disposable.

Ruud Broens

:
: Or, so you say Morein. At this point, I don't know what
: you would consider to be beneath you.
:

This thread seems to be centering around bewilderment about
'the other guy's motivation and conversational style.

I don't know what you would consider to be beneath you - ok, Robert,
by any reasonable RAO-historical account this is _touche_,
n'est ce pas ?

: Obviously, you.
:
: Lack of self-awareness and responsbility for personal
: actions noted.

This would be more along the line _projection&recognition_, eh Arny ?
:
: Please see "people with social ethics are beneath reproach",
: above.
:
: There's no need to be repetitious, Arny.
: The fact that you are turning a thread about a reprehensible individual,
: Brian L. McCarty, into a thread about you, a social misfit, is a sin.
: Your soul is owned by Satan.
:
Bewildered ? Satan the more likely 'explenation' ? :-) Short of breath ??
Ad hominem, non seq. etc. -not leadin' anywhere ??? -

What you need is
information
, friends

Or at least some workable models of what'sa goin'on

You are not free.
Not in the way you think, act, perceive
That's just a well-crafted illusion, in super 3D-here-and-now
sensorama.
Augmented by education, experience, memory, culture into
a worldview. Coloured by ego. Styled by ___ (insert fav

There is this wonderful thing called cognitive efficiency. We would be
truely lost without it. Yet it also tends to dictate, to rule, to set the
perimeter.
We gladly delegate the handling of the bulk of the data bombardement
we're exposed to 'to the lower processes'
movin' it below the radar, so to speak
for reasons of general sanity :-) we'd go ravin' mad with overload
if having to consciously deal with every aspect of world events around us.
Rather, we just sustain the illusion of a continuous flow of events and
thoughts.
Consciousness deals with structuring, ordering, conceptualisation,
the more lofty stuff ;-)
It is by training, but ultimately by choice, how much conscious effort
we invest in communication, in clarity, conciseness, relevance
drawing the line between 'autopilot processing' and 'givin' it thought'

In essence, until we do, it's selfhypnoses time, big time, all the time,
i'm afraid.

push button behaviour
or interesting/humourish/ ~at least~ now and then discourse
is the question

Rudy

George Middius

Robert Morein said:

It's a gambit.

"Eddie" is mentally defective. I advise you to accord him a social and
intellectual appraisal that's one short rung above duh-Mikey.

..
..

Robert Morein

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
: "Arny Krueger" wrote in message

:
: Or, so you say Morein. At this point, I don't know what
: you would consider to be beneath you.
:

This thread seems to be centering around bewilderment about
'the other guy's motivation and conversational style.

I don't know what you would consider to be beneath you - ok, Robert,
by any reasonable RAO-historical account this is _touche_,
n'est ce pas ?

Of course. I have the hide of a rhinoceros.

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Or, so you say Morein. At this point, I don't know
what you would consider to be beneath you.

This thread seems to be centering around bewilderment
about 'the other guy's motivation and conversational
style.

I don't know what you would consider to be beneath you -
ok, Robert, by any reasonable RAO-historical account
this is _touche_,
n'est ce pas ?

Of course. I have the hide of a rhinoceros.

....and brains to match!

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
ink.net...

[...]

I'm sorry,

That's where you should have stopped. We all know how sorry you are.

Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Or, so you say Morein. At this point, I don't know
what you would consider to be beneath you.

This thread seems to be centering around bewilderment
about 'the other guy's motivation and conversational
style.

I don't know what you would consider to be beneath you -
ok, Robert, by any reasonable RAO-historical account
this is _touche_,
n'est ce pas ?

Of course. I have the hide of a rhinoceros.

...and brains to match!

Just don't stand behind me, or you'll learn the difference between **** and
rain.
(this requires an understanding of how the rhinoceros relieves itself.)

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Or, so you say Morein. At this point, I don't know
what you would consider to be beneath you.

This thread seems to be centering around bewilderment
about 'the other guy's motivation and conversational
style.

I don't know what you would consider to be beneath you -
ok, Robert, by any reasonable RAO-historical account
this is _touche_,
n'est ce pas ?

Of course. I have the hide of a rhinoceros.

...and brains to match!

Rhino turds don't hold a candle to yours.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Or, so you say Morein. At this point, I don't know
what you would consider to be beneath you.

This thread seems to be centering around bewilderment
about 'the other guy's motivation and conversational
style.

I don't know what you would consider to be beneath you -
ok, Robert, by any reasonable RAO-historical account
this is _touche_,
n'est ce pas ?

Of course. I have the hide of a rhinoceros.

...and brains to match!

Rhino turds don't hold a candle to yours.

What are you doing looking at his turds?

Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Or, so you say Morein. At this point, I don't know
what you would consider to be beneath you.

This thread seems to be centering around bewilderment
about 'the other guy's motivation and conversational
style.

I don't know what you would consider to be beneath you -
ok, Robert, by any reasonable RAO-historical account
this is _touche_,
n'est ce pas ?

Of course. I have the hide of a rhinoceros.

...and brains to match!

Rhino turds don't hold a candle to yours.

I don't know what kind of tissue is in Mikey's head, but I doubt it offers
inspiration to scientists,

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Or, so you say Morein. At this point, I don't know
what you would consider to be beneath you.

This thread seems to be centering around bewilderment
about 'the other guy's motivation and conversational
style.

I don't know what you would consider to be beneath you -
ok, Robert, by any reasonable RAO-historical account
this is _touche_,
n'est ce pas ?

Of course. I have the hide of a rhinoceros.

...and brains to match!

Rhino turds don't hold a candle to yours.

What are you doing looking at his turds?

Its quite difficult to read RAO without "at least" glancing at
his turds.

Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Brian L. McCarty is particularly peeved that I now own
certain domains that tend to intersect with
http://www.coralseastudios.com.
I did this to prevent the resurrection of this
enterprise, which has a history of the use of false
endorsements.

Oh my goodness. Morein has taken his seemingly undending Usenet grudge
match with Brian into the real world.

Just like you dumping your "live-sound" pile of **** on some unsuspecting
congregation and their church.

[...]

Also worth considering that *you* made up your sob stories to get people to
pity you and, of course, defeat your "enemies".

Your drivel sounds an awful lot like a confession, Krueger.

Margaret

Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

The *we* mentioned here is no doubt Robert and his
mulitple personalities. Consider the possibility that
Brian and Robert are just aliases for the same tortured
mind.

Really, Arny. Your lack of social ethics has always been
noted.

..by people whose social ethics are beneath reproach.

However, to question McCarty's existence, and what
he has done to real people, is a new low for you.

I did neither. Pity you can't read, Robert.

The "we" I refer to is a group of people who have a
special interest in McCarty, and work together to track
him.

Ah, a conspiracy.

Indeed, I wonder what will follow. Dead children?

[...]

George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said:

Also worth considering that *you* made up your sob stories to get people to
pity you and, of course, defeat your "enemies".

Your drivel sounds an awful lot like a confession, Krueger.

Surely you're not disparaging Mr. ****'s legendary self-awareness,
Margaret? As we all know, Arnii Krooborg is known far and wide for his
endearing self-effacement and humility. He is beloved by the entire
congregation at his church (and not just because he does all the "officer"
jobs that no one else has time to do). Arnii's reputation as a pillar of
strength is unsurpassed in Goose Pointe, and here on Usenet he's also
appreciated as a solid brick of a person.

Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Margaret von B. said:

Also worth considering that *you* made up your sob stories to get people
pity you and, of course, defeat your "enemies".

Your drivel sounds an awful lot like a confession, Krueger.

Surely you're not disparaging Mr. ****'s legendary self-awareness,
Margaret? As we all know, Arnii Krooborg is known far and wide for his
endearing self-effacement and humility. He is beloved by the entire
congregation at his church (and not just because he does all the "officer"
jobs that no one else has time to do). Arnii's reputation as a pillar of
strength is unsurpassed in Goose Pointe, and here on Usenet he's also
appreciated as a solid brick of a person.

There are all kinds of bricks.
There are goldbricks and ****bricks.