Robert Morein

Default McCarty tries to rehabilitate himself.

Occasionally, Brian L. McCarty uses sockpuppets to try to rehabilitate
himself. In the below email, he describes himself in flattering terms.
"Anthony" is one of his favorite names. He also tries to plant a red
herring.

Brian, we have good sources for information about you. We know you have
nothing going. Your worldjazz and coralseas are gone. You have nothing left
but to scoop ice cream.

From: "
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 04:47:29 GMT
[recipient's address deleted]
Subject: McCarty
10.131.27.166|webmail26.lax.untd.com|webmail26.lax .untd.com|tracylords88@jun
o.com

Hi guys,

Forgot to tell you about the Audio Engineering Show - AES in NY two weeks
ag=
o. I saw McCarty! I checked the visitor directory and saw that he picked
up=20=
his badge on the 9th, and saw him the next day with the Dell people. Said
to=
be working on a project called IStudio, but didn't have time to go to the
p=
resentation. He didn't come by to visit, did he Bob?

He didn't look creepy or anything, and contrary to your information Bob he
l=
ooked pretty slim (for a big guy). =20

Anthony

End McCarty's post
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" is actually Brian L. McCarty, a pest on
rec.audio.marketplace, where he accuses innocent sellers of various
misdeeds. He appears to be a pathological liar, with unknown motivations.
McCarty is the owner of websites
http://www.coralseastudios.com, and
http://www.worldjazz.com, both of which have used fraudulent advertising in
attempts to attract investors. Both have been unsuccessful.

McCarty is an American expatriate, originally from the Chicago area, then LA
where he worked as a sound mixer,
currently living in Cairns Australia, where he manages the Baskin-Robbins
ice cream franchise located at
Shop G6, 59 The Esplanade
Cairns QLD 4870

McCarty lives in the Coral Sands apartment complex at 65 Vasey Esplanade,
Trinity beach, a bit north of metropolitan Cairns.

Baskin-Robbins Australia may be contacted at
.

paul packer

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:18:32 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

Occasionally, Brian L. McCarty uses sockpuppets to try to rehabilitate
himself. In the below email, he describes himself in flattering terms.
"Anthony" is one of his favorite names. He also tries to plant a red
herring.

Brian, we have good sources for information about you. We know you have
nothing going. Your worldjazz and coralseas are gone. You have nothing left
but to scoop ice cream.

That's not so bad, you know. If you liked ice cream as much as I
do..... :-)
Robert Morein

wrote:

Occasionally, Brian L. McCarty uses sockpuppets to try to rehabilitate
himself. In the below email, he describes himself in flattering terms.
"Anthony" is one of his favorite names. He also tries to plant a red
herring.

Brian, we have good sources for information about you. We know you have
nothing going. Your worldjazz and coralseas are gone. You have nothing

left
but to scoop ice cream.

That's not so bad, you know. If you liked ice cream as much as I
do..... :-)

Paul,
Do you ever get to Cairns? I'm wondering if you could stop in at
McCarty's joint and report on the general atmosphere.

paul packer

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:15:30 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

That's not so bad, you know. If you liked ice cream as much as I

Paul,
Do you ever get to Cairns? I'm wondering if you could stop in at
McCarty's joint and report on the general atmosphere.

I recently received an email from a gentleman who claimed to have done
exactly that, and found McCarty not there, not at the address you cite
nor operating any kind of ice cream franchise. However, it's possible
that gentleman was Brian himself, most especially as he claimed to
have spoken to Brian on the phone and found him most personable. Email
me if you're curious.