paul packer

Default World's Most Boring Thread

Lionel

How can a guy talk to himself for so long?
paul packer

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:03:22 -0700, Bill Riel wrote:

Um... do you have GeoSynch killfiled? While this may indeed be the
world's most boring thread, the two of them are having at it (though
more in a 'batch' mode, probably due to time differences).

No, GeoSynch isn't showing up on my reader at all. Odd.

George Middius

paul packer said:

No, GeoSynch isn't showing up on my reader at all. Odd.

Is your news client infused with AI? Not to mention good taste. G

..
..
..
..

Lionel

paul packer a écrit :

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 04:16:38 GMT, (paul packer)

Did I vexed you Paul ?
Lionel

paul packer a écrit :
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:03:22 -0700, Bill Riel wrote:

Um... do you have GeoSynch killfiled? While this may indeed be the
world's most boring thread, the two of them are having at it (though
more in a 'batch' mode, probably due to time differences).

No, GeoSynch isn't showing up on my reader at all. Odd.

You should write a claim to your ISP. It is primordial for everybody to
have the last GeoSynch "thought" on his reader... :-)
Lionel

Bill Riel a écrit :

Um... do you have GeoSynch killfiled? While this may indeed be the
world's most boring thread, the two of them are having at it (though
more in a 'batch' mode, probably due to time differences).

This is true. He is living in California and I'm living in France.
And he cannot accept that I prove him to be wrong.
He has a short fuse you know. ;-)

GeoSynch

Boy George minced:

paul packer said:

No, GeoSynch isn't showing up on my reader at all. Odd.

Is your news client infused with AI? Not to mention good taste. G

'lil Georgie has been reduced to taking indirect potshots, all the while
quivering in his dainty little boots.

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Fifi the French poodle sniffs the ground for a clue:

paul packer wrote:

Bill Riel wrote:

Um... do you have GeoSynch killfiled? While this may indeed be the world's
most boring thread, the two of them are having at it (though more in a
'batch' mode, probably due to time differences).

No, GeoSynch isn't showing up on my reader at all. Odd.

You should write a claim to your ISP. It is primordial for everybody to have
the last GeoSynch "thought" on his reader... :-)

Can you get any dumber? Indubitably!

GeoSynch

George Middius

Default Styncho quivers in his closet

Stynchblob is still pulling his pud.

No, GeoSynch isn't showing up on my reader at all. Odd.

Is your news client infused with AI? Not to mention good taste. G

'lil[sic] Georgie

Glad you liked the dildo I sent you. Did it intensify your auto-erotic
activities as predicted?

..
..
..

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
paul packer a écrit :

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 04:16:38 GMT, (paul packer)
wrote:

Did I vexed you Paul ?

I did upchucked when I did perused your mangled English.

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

...... and I'm living in France.

I would hardly call that 'living'.

GeoSynch

Default Pudge the Pillow-biter piffled

Boy George sashayed:

'lil[sic] Georgie

Glad you ...

'lil Georgie, yes 'lil Georgie, it is 'lil Georgie.

Now, about the matter of your family disowning you and
forcing you to change your last name. Are you going to
explain yourself or scurry off like a scalded rat again?

GeoSynch