George Middius

Default An odd sort of insult

Lionella said to Stynchie:

On RAO you're just acting like a bivalve mollusk. What an exciting life
you have. ;-)

This one escapes me, Sluttie. How is being "a bivalve mollusk" worse than an
intolerant racist fascist pig?

..
..
..

Lionel

George Middius a écrit :
Lionella said to Stynchie:

On RAO you're just acting like a bivalve mollusk. What an exciting life
you have. ;-)

This one escapes me, Sluttie. How is being "a bivalve mollusk" worse than an
intolerant racist fascist pig?

You haven't any imagination nor poetic sensibility.
It's just an aother proof of how feeble you are. I'm not surprised my
point escaped you. G

Sander deWaal

Lionel said:

On RAO you're just acting like a bivalve mollusk. What an exciting life
you have. ;-)

This one escapes me, Sluttie. How is being "a bivalve mollusk" worse than an
intolerant racist fascist pig?

You haven't any imagination nor poetic sensibility.
It's just an aother proof of how feeble you are. I'm not surprised my
point escaped you. G

At the risk of being the laughing stock of this newsgroup for years to
come and then some, what the heck is a "bivalve mollusk"?

A two-tube TRF receiver?
A 1-cylinder 4-stroke engine?

WHAT IS IT??????

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Robert Morein

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
Lionel said:

On RAO you're just acting like a bivalve mollusk. What an exciting life
you have. ;-)

This one escapes me, Sluttie. How is being "a bivalve mollusk" worse

than an
intolerant racist fascist pig?

You haven't any imagination nor poetic sensibility.
It's just an aother proof of how feeble you are. I'm not surprised my
point escaped you. G

At the risk of being the laughing stock of this newsgroup for years to
come and then some, what the heck is a "bivalve mollusk"?

A bivalve mollusc is a shellfish with a clam-style home. Ie., two
symmetrical shell halves.
A univalve mollusc, which I suspect you more completely sympathize with,
would be a snail or nautilus type construction.

Lionel said:

On RAO you're just acting like a bivalve mollusk. What an exciting life
you have. ;-)

This one escapes me, Sluttie. How is being "a bivalve mollusk" worse
than an
intolerant racist fascist pig?

You haven't any imagination nor poetic sensibility.
It's just an aother proof of how feeble you are. I'm not surprised my
point escaped you. G

At the risk of being the laughing stock of this newsgroup for years to
come and then some, what the heck is a "bivalve mollusk"?

A two-tube TRF receiver?
A 1-cylinder 4-stroke engine?

WHAT IS IT??????

Some sort of clam,
http://encarta.msn.com/media_4615560...e_Mollusk.html

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005

Lionel

Sander deWaal a écrit :
Lionel said:

On RAO you're just acting like a bivalve mollusk. What an exciting life
you have. ;-)

This one escapes me, Sluttie. How is being "a bivalve mollusk" worse than an
intolerant racist fascist pig?

You haven't any imagination nor poetic sensibility.
It's just an aother proof of how feeble you are. I'm not surprised my
point escaped you. G

At the risk of being the laughing stock of this newsgroup for years to
come and then some, what the heck is a "bivalve mollusk"?

A two-tube TRF receiver?
A 1-cylinder 4-stroke engine?

WHAT IS IT??????

A clam, or une coquille Saint Jacques.
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

A univalve mollusc, which I suspect you more completely sympathize with,
would be a snail or nautilus type construction.

So Lionella was telling us he/she is bisexual?

Sander deWaal

Sander deWaal said:

......... "bivalve mollusk".......?

Thanks for the kind explanation, guys.
Could have used Google, but hey.....what are friends for?

IMO, the only clam worth considering for me is the "Tin Snail".

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Ayn Marx

Lionel wrote:
George Middius a écrit :
Lionella said to Stynchie:

On RAO you're just acting like a bivalve mollusk. What an exciting life
you have. ;-)

This one escapes me, Sluttie. How is being "a bivalve mollusk" worse than an
intolerant racist fascist pig?

You haven't any imagination nor poetic sensibility.
It's just an aother proof of how feeble you are. I'm not surprised my
point escaped you. G

Your aother proof escaped me too.

PLEASE KEEP THIS BORING ARGUMENT ON R.A.O WHERE IT BELONGS. . . . THANK
YOU.

Lionel

Ayn Marx a écrit :

PLEASE KEEP THIS BORING ARGUMENT ON R.A.O WHERE IT BELONGS. . . . THANK
YOU.

Sorry Sir, it's not my fault. Someone's playing to crosspost RAO tasty
discussions.
I will now take care to the headers of my answers.

Margaret von B.

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Robert Morein said:

A univalve mollusc, which I suspect you more completely sympathize with,
would be a snail or nautilus type construction.

So Lionella was telling us he/she is bisexual?

I doubt it, George. To quote ****, "monkey see, monkey doo."

Cheers,

Margaret