GeoSynch

Default Froggy is an Old Fart

Froggy turns greener still:

Your sentiment, like Europe's in general, is akin to Nero.
The Europe of Western Civilization is dying and is slowly being overrun by a
swarm of Muslims, so fondly bid adieu to your beloved France while you
still recognize her.

An other Hollywoodian historico-moronic drama from Geogag...
And I bet you are a valiant templar. :-)

I hear you've been shopping for a burkha and a prayer rug. ;-)

Your petty envy is doubly amusing given the novel ways you manage to garble
the English language. :-)

You're living in the past Geogag. English doesn't exist anymore it just
remains the Internet Esperanto.

No need no get further jealous, little old man. Back in the glory days, French
used
to be the international language, but that was back when France still mattered.

This has nothing to do with envy just a useful way to communicate.

If you can call it that. :-)

GeoSynch

Lionel

GeoStink tries the patriotic nerve :

No need no get further jealous, little old man. Back in the glory days, French
used
to be the international language, but that was back when France still mattered.

LOL, I'm not a nostalgic of this time.
During what you are calling the "glory days" France was essentially a
colonialist nation with all the outrage and abuses linked to such
absurde dominante position.

But it is interesting to note that you use "glory days" terms to define
such predating behaviour. It tells tons about your alleged Christian
morality. ;-)
GeoSynch

Fifi the French poodle happily chases his tail:

Back in the glory days, French used to be the
international language, but that was back when France still mattered.

LOL, I'm not a nostalgic of this time.
During what you are calling the "glory days" France was essentially a
colonialist nation with all the outrage and abuses linked to such absurde
dominante position.

But it is interesting to note that you use "glory days" terms to define such
predating behaviour. It tells tons about your alleged Christian morality. ;-)

You were attempting to belittle English as the universal language,
which I pointed out was due to your petty enviousness that French
is no longer the universal language and has not been for many years.

So, what do you do? Start chasing your tail around in circles until
you get so dizzy that you fall down and start crying. Boo-hoo-hoo.

GeoSynch

Lionel

GeoSynch is denser and denser :

Fifi the French poodle happily chases his tail:

Back in the glory days, French used to be the
international language, but that was back when France still mattered.

LOL, I'm not a nostalgic of this time.
During what you are calling the "glory days" France was essentially a
colonialist nation with all the outrage and abuses linked to such absurde
dominante position.

But it is interesting to note that you use "glory days" terms to define such
predating behaviour. It tells tons about your alleged Christian morality. ;-)

You were attempting to belittle English as the universal language,
which I pointed out was due to your petty enviousness that French
is no longer the universal language and has not been for many years.

No way little baby. Considering how you are deviating from the simpliest
human logic I seriously doubt that you have ever been able to write a
simple "then" clause after a basic "if" one.
To come back to my point, I was just commenting your expression "glory
days".
I don't feel any "petty enviousness". I'm just regretting to haven't
enough time, patience and courage to *really* improve my "English"...
But I am an irreducible optimist so I'm immune me to the petty
mockeries. ;-)

Your heavy insistence, all those childish pitiful attempts to "make me
envious" tells tons about the quality of your nationalist and patriotic
values.
I'm afraid that the next chapter of your discourse looks like an apology
of your national superiority.
Are you sure you want to continue this way ?

So, what do you do? Start chasing your tail around in circles until
you get so dizzy that you fall down and start crying. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Are you really so obsessed with this appendix ? ;-)

PS : Do you know that the "Universal Language" only exists in the
Gospels, you unshamed blasphemer ?
GeoSynch

Fifi the French poodle licks and scratches himself:

But it is interesting to note that you use "glory days" terms to define such
predating behaviour. It tells tons about your alleged Christian morality. ;-)

You were attempting to belittle English as the universal language,
which I pointed out was due to your petty enviousness that French
is no longer the universal language and has not been for many years.

No way little baby. Considering how you are deviating from the simpliest human
logic I seriously doubt that you have ever been able to write a simple "then"
clause after a basic "if" one.

If you weren't such a clueless buffoon, then you might realize the stupidity
of that statement you just made. Too bad that you don't, feeble old man.

To come back to my point, I was just commenting your expression "glory days".

You're a bigger crybaby than Lauren Fignon was after losing the TdF to
Greg LeMond. And France is the biggest crybaby nation on the planet.

I don't feel any "petty enviousness". I'm just regretting to haven't enough
time, patience and courage to *really* improve my "English"... But I am an
irreducible optimist so I'm immune me to the petty mockeries. ;-)

If you reduced any further, you'd simply vanish little man. ;-)

Your heavy insistence, all those childish pitiful attempts to "make me
envious" tells tons about the quality of your nationalist and patriotic
values.

Face it. You are. Live with it. Get over it. That's a good little Froggy.

I'm afraid that the next chapter of your discourse looks like an apology of
your national superiority.

You can divine the future as well as reading minds?
Sounds like you're suffering delusions of grandeur again.

Are you sure you want to continue this way ?

No. Seeing you repeatedly make a fool of yourself over and over again
is starting to lose its fun value, so please stop being such a clown.

So, what do you do? Start chasing your tail around in circles until
you get so dizzy that you fall down and start crying. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Are you really so obsessed with this appendix ? ;-)

Are you sure you didn't mean to write "appendate," chucklehead? :-)

PS : Do you know that the "Universal Language" only exists in the Gospels, you
unshamed blasphemer ?

More anti-Christian bigotry, little feeble old man?

GeoSynch

Lionel

In . net, GeoSynch wrote :

Fifi the French poodle licks and scratches himself:

But it is interesting to note that you use "glory days" terms to define
such predating behaviour. It tells tons about your alleged Christian
morality. ;-)

You were attempting to belittle English as the universal language,
which I pointed out was due to your petty enviousness that French
is no longer the universal language and has not been for many years.

No way little baby. Considering how you are deviating from the simpliest
human logic I seriously doubt that you have ever been able to write a
simple "then" clause after a basic "if" one.

If you weren't such a clueless buffoon, then you might realize the
stupidity of that statement you just made. Too bad that you don't, feeble
old man.

If you wasn't an incurable cretin, I'd try to explain you. :-)

To come back to my point, I was just commenting your expression "glory
days".

You're a bigger crybaby than Lauren Fignon was after losing the TdF to
Greg LeMond.

Oh I see, you are living through proxies.
Are you so seriously disabled ?

And France is the biggest crybaby nation on the planet.

That's true. But we have some good wines... to forget.

I don't feel any "petty enviousness". I'm just regretting to haven't
enough time, patience and courage to *really* improve my "English"... But
I am an irreducible optimist so I'm immune me to the petty mockeries. ;-)

If you reduced any further, you'd simply vanish little man. ;-)

Your heavy insistence, all those childish pitiful attempts to "make me
envious" tells tons about the quality of your nationalist and patriotic
values.

Face it. You are. Live with it. Get over it. That's a good little Froggy.

Good, it sounds like a kindergarten counting song.

I'm afraid that the next chapter of your discourse looks like an apology
of your national superiority.

You can divine the future as well as reading minds?
Sounds like you're suffering delusions of grandeur again.

Are you sure you want to continue this way ?

No. Seeing you repeatedly make a fool of yourself over and over again
is starting to lose its fun value, so please stop being such a clown.

So, what do you do? Start chasing your tail around in circles until
you get so dizzy that you fall down and start crying. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Are you really so obsessed with this appendix ? ;-)

Are you sure you didn't mean to write "appendate," chucklehead? :-)

Main Entry: ap·pen·dix
Pronunciation: &-'pen-diks
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -dix·es or ap·pen·di·ces /-d&-"sEz/
Etymology: Latin appendic-, appendix, from appendere

: a bodily outgrowth or process

outgrowth :

noun: a natural consequence of development
noun: a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism
either animal or plant

No "appendate" on my dictionnary nor on Google.

Oh, oh little computer kid, seems that you also have serious problems with
your own language, baby. ;-)

PS : Do you know that the "Universal Language" only exists in the
Gospels, you unshamed blasphemer ?

More anti-Christian bigotry, little feeble old man?

Just more things that a sewer worker knows and that you ignore... ;-)
Lionel

In . net, GeoSynch wrote :

[...]

It's not delusion of grandeur, oh no. It's just than your are really smaller
than the mean.
BTW you have already started... Just above. :-)

Are you sure you want to continue this way ?

No. Seeing you repeatedly make a fool of yourself over and over again
is starting to lose its fun value, so please stop being such a clown.

I don't have to force my talent, to show how stupidly grotesque you are is
as easy as to trace an IP address... ;-)

So, what do you do? Start chasing your tail around in circles until
you get so dizzy that you fall down and start crying. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Are you really so obsessed with this appendix ? ;-)

Are you sure you didn't mean to write "appendate," chucklehead? :-)

Main Entry: ap·pen·dix
Pronunciation: &-'pen-diks
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -dix·es or ap·pen·di·ces /-d&-"sEz/
Etymology: Latin appendic-, appendix, from appendere

: a bodily outgrowth or process

outgrowth :

noun: a natural consequence of development
noun: a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism
either animal or plant

No "appendate" on my dictionnary nor on Google.

Jesus !!! Our computer kid, have also serious problems with his maternal
language...
Would you like that I give you few lessons, baby ?

PS : Do you know that the "Universal Language" only exists in the
Gospels, you unshamed blasphemer ?

More anti-Christian bigotry, little feeble old man?

No just more things that a sewer worker knows and that you ignore... ;-)
Lionel

In . net, GeoSynch wrote :

[...]

Is it the "bird call" that you use to catch your girlfriends ?

I'm afraid that the next chapter of your discourse looks like an apology
of your national superiority.

You can divine the future as well as reading minds?
Sounds like you're suffering delusions of grandeur again.

It's not "delusions" of grandeur, oh no !!! It's just that your are really
smaller than the mean.
BTW you have already started... just few lines above. :-)

[...]

No, just more things that a french sewer worker knows and that you
ignore... ;-)
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

No "appendate" on my dictionnary nor on Google.

Perhaps you might find the word "dictionary" in your "dictionnary"

Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message

No "appendate" on my dictionnary nor on Google.

Perhaps you might find the word "dictionary" in your "dictionnary"

Do you know that I never found "yalmake" ?

George Middius

Lionella said:

Perhaps you might find the word "dictionary" in your "dictionnary"

Do you know that I never found "yalmake" ?

Try not spelling it "swastika".

..
..
..

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message

No "appendate" on my dictionnary nor on Google.

Perhaps you might find the word "dictionary" in your "dictionnary"

Do you know that I never found "yalmake" ?

Perhaps it is merely a phonetic interpretation of a foreign word, one
not written with English characters.

Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message

No "appendate" on my dictionnary nor on Google.

Perhaps you might find the word "dictionary" in your "dictionnary"

Do you know that I never found "yalmake" ?

Perhaps it is merely a phonetic interpretation of a foreign word, one
not written with English characters.

This is a bad explanation, since there's already a general consensus for a
word which already belongs to the dictionary (no typo).