chuck

Default Schematic required for Bogan P. A. CHB20A

Hi hope some one can help I'm looking for a schematic for a bogan P.A. Amp
its a Challenger series CHB 20A .. Its been modified and i'm looking to
restore it to its original form and function. If any one can help it would
be greatly appreciated.
This news group was recommended... perhaps some one has this schematic
thanks
Chuck