Default Hey. lying slime, yes, you, Pinkerton

To Stewart Pinkerton :

Three hours ago already I asked you to prove your outrageous lie or, by
implication, to apologise. I am still waiting for a reply. I should
point out to you that you have been told several days ago that this lie
of yours is untrue. You willfully tell it again. That makes you a
character assassin.

Stewart Pinkerton wrote to Andre Jute:
I'm not the one who boasted of having put some black kid in front of

firing squad - or would you like us to forget that little slip?

Andre Jute demanded:
Prove it.

Three hours later Pinkerton has neither provided proof nor apologized.
Stewart Pinkerton is lying slime.

Andre Jute

Jon Yaeger

Andre,

Why do you post this crap 3 times? Is it simply to be annoying like a
toddler crying, "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" ??

I wish you and Pinko would take your love spat offline, or send each other
e-mail or better yet, meet each other in a pub or dark alley and get it all
out of your collective systems.

The dishonest garage trader Jon Yaeger wrote:
Andre,

Why do you post this crap 3 times? Is it simply to be annoying like

toddler crying, "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" ??

I wish you and Pinko would take your love spat offline, or send each

other
e-mail or better yet, meet each other in a pub or dark alley and get

it all
out of your collective systems.

Are you so calloused by your trading dishonesties, Yaever, that you
think it is quite all right for Pinkerton to call me a murderer? How is
it "crap" to demand proof of such a seirous accusation, even from such
a proven liar and character assassin as the slimeball Stewart
Pinkerton. Surely, even among the people you know, accusations of
murder are not lightly flung around.

Have you forgotten how you welcomed Pinkerton with open arms when he
wrecked my 300B project?

So tel usl, you treacherous immoral little man, where were you educated
where they overlooked telling you that words and actions have
consequences? You should ask for you tuition money back.

Here is the text the dishonest garage trader Jon Yaeger cut in a futile
effort to protect his friend Pinkeerton against the truth:

To Stewart Pinkerton :

Three hours ago already I asked you to prove your outrageous lie or,
by
implication, to apologise. I am still waiting for a reply. I should
point out to you that you have been told several days ago that this
lie
of yours is untrue. You willfully tell it again. That makes you a
character assassin.

Stewart Pinkerton wrote to Andre Jute:
I'm not the one who boasted of having put some black kid in front of

firing squad - or would you like us to forget that little slip?

Andre Jute demanded:
Prove it.

Three hours later Pinkerton has neither provided proof nor apologized
Jon Yaeger

Jutey - Fruity,

You've mistaken me for someone who gives a ****. I don't care if Pinky calls
you the kaffir killer of Capetown.

You slander and libel on a daily basis and now you're crying like a little
pantywaist. All of your allegations against me are baseless. I love the
irony . . . .

in article ,
at wrote on 3/21/05 11:48 PM:

[...]

Phil Allison

"Jon Yaeger"
Jutey - Fruity,

You've mistaken me for someone who gives a ****.

** Not in the least, asshole - Andre has you pegged as someone who is a
born ****.

As for the criminal libel and mindless abuse on this NG goes - if you are
not part if the solution then you are part of the problem.

............ Phil

From: Andre Jute )
Subject: The organ grinder and his monkey
Newsgroups: rec.audio.tubes
Date: 2004-11-26 15:26:05 PST

"Sander de Waal wrote:

Andre Jute said:

We want Arny! Accept no substitutes! Return the monkey for a refund!
Bring us Arny! We want Arny!

Confucius say: "be very careful in your wishings, for you may
exactly get what you ask for".

Yeah, I've always been lucky that way. And a fellow I never knew
wished me well told me when I stood him up before a firing squad, "May
you live in intersting times."

Andy Evans

Transcendence is very different from escapism =96 a way, not of escaping
from life=92s troubles, but of rising above them. It is often a mystical
dimension and is closely linked to many religions, cults and sects. It
is associated with maturity, though as Berlioz said ''Time is a great
teacher but unfortunately it kills all of its pupils'' (Almanach des
Lettres Francaises).
It has a philosophical base in the works of Nietzsche and others. It
can also be a way of socially dominating =96 Hitler, Genghis Khan. It is
convergent thinking, and is goal-oriented towards results and success.

But if you can=92t transcend a situation, there are times where escape,
not escapism is necessary. The two poles may =96 primitively speaking =96
be considered as fight or flight. While fight may require courage and
persistence, flight may require more ingenuity and creativity =96 how to
escape, where to seek refuge. If we took a group of prisoners in a
prisoner of war camp, we could postulate that escape would be to tunnel
under the walls, transcendence would be to try to kill the guards and
escapism would be to swallow one=92s honour, lose sight of the purpose of
the war and make matchstick models. (Evans A, "This Virtual Life"
2003)

Chris Morriss

In message .com, Andy
Evans writes
Transcendence is very different from escapism 0 from life0 dimension and is closely linked to many religions, cults and sects. It
is associated with maturity, though as Berlioz said ''Time is a great
teacher but unfortunately it kills all of its pupils'' (Almanach des
Lettres Francaises).
It has a philosophical base in the works of Nietzsche and others. It
can also be a way of socially dominating 0 convergent thinking, and is goal-oriented towards results and success.

But if you can0 not escapism is necessary. The two poles may 0 be considered as fight or flight. While fight may require courage and
persistence, flight may require more ingenuity and creativity 0 escape, where to seek refuge. If we took a group of prisoners in a
prisoner of war camp, we could postulate that escape would be to tunnel
under the walls, transcendence would be to try to kill the guards and
escapism would be to swallow one0 the war and make matchstick models. (Evans A, "This Virtual Life"
2003)

A suitable candidate for 'Psueds Corner' methinks.
--
Chris Morriss
Stewart Pinkerton

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:57:27 +0100, Chris Morriss
wrote:

[...]

Well of course - haven't you read his tube posts? :-)

Andy Evans

Billy Liar----
A contemporary escapist hero is Billy Liar, an ambitious but lazy young
man caught in dull job routine and a dreary home life, who spends most
of his time daydreaming about a land where he is a hero. A number of
minor indiscretions causes Billy to lie in order to avoid the
penalties. As these events start catching up with him, he finds himself
telling bigger lies to cover his tracks. Finally, when his life is a
total mess, and nobody believes a word he says, an opportunity to just
run away and leave it all behind presents itself, such that Billy has a
difficult decision to make.
The prosaic middle class drabness of Billy=92s surroundings is a now
familiar backdrop =93Hillcrest was the kind of dwelling where all the
windows are leaded in a fussy criss cross, except one which is a
porthole=94. Breakfast was equally ritualised =93Ay Yorkshire breakfast
scene. Ay polished table, one leaf out, covahed diagonally by ay white
tablecloth, damask, with grrreen strip bordah. Sauce stain to the
right, blackberry stain to the centre. Kellogg=92s corn flakes, Pyrex
dishes, plate of fried bread. Around the table, the following
personnel: fathah, mothah, grandmothah, one vacant place=94. The
=91personnel=92 have the familiar tone of materialistic nagging:
=93Gran chipped in: =91He wants to burn that raincoat, then he=92ll have to
get dressed of a morning=92. One of Gran=92s peculiarities, and she had
many, was that she would never address anyone directly but always went
through an intermediary, if necessary some static object such as a
cupboard. Doing the usual decoding I gathered that she was addressing
my mother and that he who should burn the raincoat was the old man, and
he who would have to get dressed of a morning was me. The old man
interrupted:
=91And what bloody time did you get in last night? If you call it last
night. This bloody morning more like=92.
I sliced the top off my boiled egg, which in a centre favouring
tapping the top with a spoon and peeling the bits off was always
calculated to annoy.=94
Billy tries to escape from his environment at the very end, and in a
fit of exhilarating bravado nearly makes it =96 only to be dragged back
by a curious version of the acte gratuite in Les Caves du Vatican:
=93I took out the ticket and looked at it... I could not think except in
confused snatches. I began to count ten; at the end of the count I
would oblige myself to answer one way or the other. One. Two. Three.
Four. The train now leaving platform three is the one thirty-five for
London, calling at.... five. Six. Seven. There was no need to count to
the end. I picked up the suitcase, feeling deflated and defeated. I
walked out of the waiting room and across the booking hall to the
ticket barrier. I did not wait for the train to leave. I transferred
the suitcase to my left hand and walked out of the station......... and
then I began the slow walk home.=94=20
(Evans A, "This Virtual Life" 2003)