Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sandman

Default New drive belt?

I'm dusting off my old AR Cambridge turntable to record my old vinyl
onto my computer hard drive.

As I haven't used my turntable for about 8 years is it worth me buying
a new drive belt? I just ask because I wonder if over time it
stretches/perishes.

I've got a new stylus as my old one was wearing out anyway.

Everything else looks ok but I haven't got it up and running yet.

Mp3 Hard drive Big Tymer! Car Audio 0 July 1st 04 06:08 PM
Cheap MP3 player with detachable USB drive Siddhartha Jain Audio Opinions 0 June 7th 04 08:36 AM
FS: SOUNDSTREAM CLOSEOUTS AND MORE!! Nexxon Car Audio 0 November 21st 03 02:59 AM
Can a Cambridge Audio A500 drive Magnepans? Stewart Pinkerton High End Audio 1 September 7th 03 03:49 AM
Rega P3 Drive belt problems Gavin Will High End Audio 2 July 6th 03 06:58 PM