Robert Morein

Default An appeal to Arny

Ludovic's post reproduced below.
We're waiting for a response, Arny.
Don't let this go on too long, as your credibility, already in the minus
column, is sinking toward Absolute Zero.

Will you be as foul mouthed and coarse as your single moronic supporter?

Ludovic said,
----
I document that there are no printed published reports ie. no
evidence of successful differentiation of audio components using ABX.
NYOB calls me a liar.
I ask him to produce references to support his claim.
After citing several 100% irrelevant sources this is his latest.:

"Since evidence is meaningless to you, you post any ****ing thing you
want.
If you really cared to find any instead of making specious claims about
how o such results exist, I might give a ****. You can lead a man to
knowldege, but you can't make him think. suggested before that you write to
Sean Olive personally and if you ask him nicely, he may just be willing to
help you on your quest"

Arny, this is your most vocal supporter and this is one of his typical
contributions. I thought at first that he was devious but now it is
becoming apparent that he is serious incredible as it may seem (and
foul-mouthed to boot like all the low IQs get to be when caught
straying beyond their level of competence).
Can you explain a thing or two to him? Like for instance that he makes
your cause a laughing stock. Or why he needs to give evidence for his
assertions rather than sending me and ...Sean Olive!!!! to find it...
In a way I feel for him- trying so hard to keep in with the bigger
boys.
Unless you on your part feel you have to settle for the best you can
get.
Ludovic Mirabel