Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default enhancing early reflections?

i have some tracks of a flute part that were recorded in a dry room and
lack any semblance of realistic early reflections. if i want to add
some more realism to the sound by enhancing early reflections, should i
tweak up one of my delay patches, or one of my small room reverbs? any
guidelines or techniques you might suggest? thanks.

Creating Dimension In Mixing- PDF available on Request (112 pages0 kevindoylemusic Pro Audio 14 February 14th 05 05:58 PM
Early 70's preamps pete Pro Audio 37 October 12th 04 08:24 PM
Enhancing Quality of Poor Audio Tape Movieweb Pro Audio 17 October 3rd 04 07:52 AM
Early CD player sound. Dennis Moore High End Audio 56 October 30th 03 05:14 PM
Early GE FM stereo decoder information Andy Cuffe Vacuum Tubes 1 August 15th 03 06:49 AM