west

Default Distressed lettuce toobs a la Turner

I believe that shows resourcefulness, versatility, and creativity!
west

"edo" wrote in message
news:c2ac05c8558443783db4d7db0ba27b66@cryptorebels .net...
Patrick Turner ) says he

like smack with a lettuce leaf

Surely, Turnip, if you can afford cocaine, you have a spare bill to roll

up to transport the cocaine to your nose.

If you plan something as simple as sniffing coke so badly that you have to

do it with a lettuce leaf, should we assume the insides of Turner Audio amps
are planned and made in the same haphazard manner?

Andre Jute
PS Once in the restaurant at the Royal Dublin Showgrounds, I carelessly

ordered what was described as Distressed Lettuce Salad, which turned out to
be a plate of rotting lettuce, deliberately created by washing the lettuce
and then putting it in a plastic bag with water until it became slimy.
Apparently it is ordered by all the models, who then find it too disgusting
to eat, instead go hungry, and remain anorexic forever. When I sent it back,
the manager came to ask if anything was wrong with it! He rather reminds me
of Patrick Turner, who cannot understand why we find him so disgusting when
someone out there is willing, if very infrequently, to pay for his rotting
lettuce amps.

Fred Nachbaur

west wrote:
I believe that shows resourcefulness, versatility, and creativity!
west

Yuck. Must you do that in public?

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects, Vacuum Tubes & other stuff: |
| http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Patrick Turner

Dear Readers of the Net,

Below we have another sample of the limp lettuce minded Andre Jute,
rabbiting on in his own sweet way, as only he knows how,
in his intrepid efforts to win friends and generate respect
amoungst all who are gathered here at RAT.

Read on, if you like being bored witless............

Patrick Turner

edo wrote:

[...]

RdM

The author, note, Andre Jute, as "edo " wrote:

: Patrick Turner ) says he
:
: like smack with a lettuce leaf
:
: Surely, Turnip, if you can afford cocaine, you have a spare bill
: to roll up to transport the cocaine to your nose.

A revealingly pathetic attempt at wordplay there. Are there subtexts;-?}

Most here should know that "smack" is a colloquial term for heroin, and is
not synonymous with "coke" or "crack"; not least Mr. Jute, who has in past
writings in this group given expression to some familiarity with cocaine...

: If you plan something as simple as sniffing coke so badly
: that you have to do it with a lettuce leaf, should we assume the insides of
: Turner Audio amps are planned and made in the same haphazard manner?
:
: Andre Jute

Breathtaking -
and not only for the deceitful logical fallacy, but also for the similarity
to "... might this not carry over into how the product is also built?"

Some readers at least will be aware that the very starting point of a major
offense taken;- one of the purported reasons for *years* of railing against
Magnequest and Mike LeFevre, by Andre Jute, was that relatively innocent, if
perhaps naive, remark by Mike LeFevre regarding Lundhal transformers and
their external finish, in an exchange over transformer quality.

Hardly "fighting words", as Henry pointed out, yet evidently enough for AJ!

See the earlier threads especially, if not all, of the few at
http://tinyurl.com/u9i8

{Subtext exercise:-}
Is the resonance with this earlier remark deliberate, or unconcious?
__

One reads that the progressive symptoms of excessive cocaine use are
aggression, paranoia, and psychosis - indistinguishable from clinical
psychosis. One might hope that the previously esteemed author Mr. Jute is
not exhibiting a progression down this path; it would be a pity if such a
talent and appreciation of fine living were to be spent in such a manner.

One does wonder what the point of such displays are if it is not the case.
If it is the case, then his outrageous excesses might well be called - out!

Next bowler ...

RdM
- -
Anger, paranoia, pyschosis. That's the way you spell cocaine. Killer App.

Educating Patrick Turner Max Holubitsky Vacuum Tubes 25 November 8th 03 02:38 AM
Patrick Turner jim Vacuum Tubes 6 November 6th 03 11:58 AM
Burning in old toobs? Strange... Shiva Vacuum Tubes 16 September 8th 03 02:58 AM