Larry Bud

Default How to delay the audio on radio

I love to listen to our local guys on the radio announce the football
game while watching the video. But in this day of digital HDTV, the
TV source is FAR behind the radio broadcast, approx 5 seconds (radio
is before HDTV).

Is there any device to allow me to hook up to the tape in/out, which
will let me control a delay up to 5 or 10 seconds for the audio?
Adam

On 08/11/04 15:22, Larry Bud wrote:

Is there any device to allow me to hook up to the tape in/out, which
will let me control a delay up to 5 or 10 seconds for the audio?

Some new digital radios allow you to pause live radio - so you could
just press pause for 5 seconds. Not quite what you're after but...

Adam

--
Adam Richardson
Email me at:
Arny Krueger

"Larry Bud" wrote in message
om
I love to listen to our local guys on the radio announce the football
game while watching the video. But in this day of digital HDTV, the
TV source is FAR behind the radio broadcast, approx 5 seconds (radio
is before HDTV).

Is there any device to allow me to hook up to the tape in/out, which
will let me control a delay up to 5 or 10 seconds for the audio?

Sure, a digital audio delay.

http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/DD-6/

http://www.bswusa.com/prod_item.asp?item=D-TWO

http://www.bswusa.com/prod_item.asp?item=AVA22D

http://www.music123.com/Boss-DD6-Dig...l-i79316.music

http://www.bswusa.com/prod_item.asp?item=6000AT

http://www.bswusa.com/prod_item.asp?item=BD500-100

Mike Gilmour

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Larry Bud" wrote in message
om
I love to listen to our local guys on the radio announce the football
game while watching the video. But in this day of digital HDTV, the
TV source is FAR behind the radio broadcast, approx 5 seconds (radio
is before HDTV).

Is there any device to allow me to hook up to the tape in/out, which
will let me control a delay up to 5 or 10 seconds for the audio?

Sure, a digital audio delay.

http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/DD-6/

http://www.bswusa.com/prod_item.asp?item=D-TWO

http://www.bswusa.com/prod_item.asp?item=AVA22D

http://www.music123.com/Boss-DD6-Dig...l-i79316.music

http://www.bswusa.com/prod_item.asp?item=6000AT

http://www.bswusa.com/prod_item.asp?item=BD500-100

Eventide BD500-100 List Price: $3,395.00, I know time is money but
seriously guys ;-)

Richard Crowley

"Mike Gilmour" wrote ...
Eventide BD500-100 List Price: $3,395.00, I know time is money but
seriously guys ;-)

OTOH: Delay Play Radio http://delayplayradio.com/ $140

But there is likely freeware software that will put your PC
to work earning its living.