Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
EganMedia

Default Lesson Learned

I am an idiot.

Without a contract I let a producer/engineer team from LA come in to my studio
for the past ten days. One of my engineers was good friends with the band and
their manager and assured me everything would be cool. I thought it would be a
nice vacation. Mine is not a typical commercial studio, and until this
session, the only engineers to use my place were my employees. For the most
part it was cool, but yesterday (their last day) the left the studio looking
like a frat party. Despite their promises that the place would be clean, the
left it a complete dump and blew a tweeter in one of my Dynaudio BM15as.

So let the "what the **** were you thinking?!?" replies begin.

BTW, has anyone seen my hymen?

Joe Egan
EMP