Carey Carlan

Default RAP5/1/16 Sam Trenholme "Distant Vision"

Listen to Sam: "my submission to the set did not get listened too very
much and only was reviewed once in rec.audio.pro." He was referring to his
track on "Bohemian RAP CD" Then he says "This time around, it looks like
my contribution will get a lot more exposure." Yeah, right.

This is NOT a computer generated song. It's all midi controlled synths
mixed analog. Beyond that there's not much to say.
Aaron J. Grier

Carey Carlan wrote:
This is NOT a computer generated song. It's all midi controlled
synths mixed analog. Beyond that there's not much to say.

it gave me a severe sense of déja vù listening to it the first time I
heard it. it's got a very "tracked" (in the MOD/S3M/IT/XM/etc way)
feel to it which makes me wonder if I know mr. trenholme from somewhere
else...

the only thing I'd change is pulling back the reverb a little for the
fast strings at 2:09 to let them cut through a little better.
--
Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." |
"someday the industry will have throbbing frontal lobes and will be able