Posted to rec.audio.tech
skeez skeez is offline

Default homke audio question.

I have a stereo system that is located in an outbuilding that is
neither heated nor cooled. It is in a cabinet and is ventilated but
not dust and pollen proof. I have been using a multi disk CD player
and it is slowly dying. I would like to change to some other form of
music storage that won't be as effected by temperature changes. I have
dust and pollen issues to deal with and they don't fare too well with
CD's. :-] I was thinking of a MP3 type player that would connect to my
reciever. Radio sucks. Any suggestions on what type device to use
would be appreciated. I would also do the same in my woodworking shop.
Dust is a real issue there.

skeez