Posted to rec.audio.car
Eric Desrochers Eric Desrochers is offline

Default Great demo song found!

Maybe it's old story but I just came by this great demo song called "THX
Subwoofer Test" on Limewire!

Insane! I tried it in the home, since my car's "work in progress"
system wouldn't take it yet!

A note rattled the bottles in the bar. Another one made the louvered
wardrobe doors vibrate. One made the oven's grill go mad back in the
kitchen and the final sub 20 Hz tone shook the entrance door like a
small earthquake was happening!

**BE CAREFULL WITH THAT ONE**

--
Eric (Dero) Desrochers