Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mort Mort is offline

Default Problem With Audio SD Card; Need Advice Please

Hi,

I recorded a piano recital, with permission, and ran into a problem that
I never had before. The music is on an SD card, WAV, 16 bit, 44.1 khz =
CD book specs, and it plays back directly in my Windows PC. The card is
a SanDisk 8 GB. regular card, a type that I never had trouble with in
over 200 recordings.

However, none of the tracks will copy to my "music" file on my hard
drive, not in 3 different computers. Each track copies about half way,
and then hangs up.

Is there any way, either by myself or through a music tech person, that
I could get this recital burned to a CD-R?

Any advice or referrals would be greatly appreciated. I am in the New
York City area.

Thank you.

Mort Linder