Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
wenwaudio.4t.com

Default Get TOP DOLLAR for Your OLD Audio Gear!

For a limited time YOU can get brand new high-end audio (speakers,
amplifiers, cables, etc.) for 30-86% off retail!*

How? Simply by trading in your old consumer electronic, mid-fi, or high-end
audio equipment. No other authorized high-end audio dealer (not even the big
consumer electronic stores) will give you this much value for your old gear!

Were you simply considering a loudspeaker system upgrade, or are you
planning on going from 2 channel stereo speakers to a full scale home
theater 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 speaker set-up? Not a problem. How about cables?
Many have wondered if cable quality makes a difference. It sure does! And we
can show you what a difference a simple cable upgrade can do for your
system's performance. And compete the upgrade with a single 2 channel
amplifier or multi-channel amp, and purifying all this unleashed power
coming out of your wall with a state-of-the-art AC powerline filtration
system that really gives you a clean foundation to build your system around.

We have been in business for nearly 10 years and have helped hundreds of
customers improve their listening room, family room, den, or bedroom with
superb sounds for an incredible value, and we welcome YOU too to take
advantage of our superior customer service and value in high-end audio.

And now could not be a better time! Never have we offered such a fantastic
deal for our customers. Send us an e-mail today, and let us show you how
serious we are about giving you the best sound at an incredible value with
some of the finest products available. Visit our website today and send us
an e-mail! We would be more than happy to help serve your high-end audio
needs.

W Enterprises Northwest - High End Audio That Is Music To Your Ears
http://wenwaudio.4t.com - Since March 1996

* After factoring in your trade and depending upon the new item(s) ordered.
We reserve the right to refuse any trade-in item.