DL

Default AUDIO FILE EDIT: HELP PLS!

Hi! I have an video file but the file is ou of sync. Problem is that in the
beginning audio file preceeds video file for about 1,5-2 seconds. As the
file approaches the middle (the whole file is about 1h30min) the video
catches the audio and is played in real-time (audio and video is
synchronised) and after middle audio begins to drop back behind video and at
the end is again 1,5-2 seconds difference. It's like someone took the audio
file and stretched it. I wonder if there is some utility to help me
normalize audio files in a way that would help in my situation so I can have
synchronized audio/video file (or at least a little difference so that it
wouldn't be noticable). Thanks everyone, I know there is someone who will be
able to answer me on this.

Cheers!

C stock

Okay, goto: www.downloads.com ( A free site for all sorts of software
downloads - freeware/trialware/beta/pro etc etc)
Use that sites search to locate a video editing software package, such as
Videowave, Ulead etc - Just type Audio/Visual editing in search, and all
options for download will be displayed. Select one........
Download/Install a trialware version of said software.
You don't state the the type of video file - mpeg/AVI/Quicktime/WMV etc?
But I assume it is probably a dubious porn video clip with an added AOR type
music track, with such Video editing software, you just import the porn clip
for editing, remove the soundtrack, save the actual video clip to whatever
format you desire, then re-adminster the audio soundtrack to the storyboard
in whatever desired audio format - 16 bit/20hz-20khz, or band-limited atrac,
or MP3 etc, You will have editing controls so as to lip sync every grunt and
sigh of said porn stars to their actions on the clip.
Once you have successfully completed the editing process, be sure to post
a small example in this Ng for us all to enjoy.

"DL" wrote in message
Hi! I have an video file but the file is ou of sync. Problem is that in the
beginning audio file preceeds video file for about 1,5-2 seconds. As the
file approaches the middle (the whole file is about 1h30min) the video
catches the audio and is played in real-time (audio and video is
synchronised) and after middle audio begins to drop back behind video and at
the end is again 1,5-2 seconds difference. It's like someone took the audio
file and stretched it. I wonder if there is some utility to help me
normalize audio files in a way that would help in my situation so I can have
synchronized audio/video file (or at least a little difference so that it
wouldn't be noticable). Thanks everyone, I know there is someone who will be
able to answer me on this.

Cheers!

enlutar

FYI, it is NOT a porn clip, it is .avi of "Lord of the dance" by Michael
Flatley (yes, you may all think i'm weird, but actually i'm not) but anyway,
i'll try and see if i can get anywhere

What Software for Editing Sound on PC SPS22 General 122 January 27th 04 12:58 AM
I want to make a downloadable file from an audio CD Shadowman General 12 January 21st 04 09:59 PM
Audio file format query PT General 0 December 28th 03 07:36 AM
unknown audio file format M.Laymon General 1 October 31st 03 03:25 PM
fix audio files [email protected] General 1 July 15th 03 05:44 PM