Hassan

Default FS/TRADE Tascam IF-TD24 (TDIF I/O for MX-2424)

FS/TRADE Tascam IF-TD24 (TDIF I/O for MX-2424)

Atlanta, GA

For sale or Trade: Tascam IF-TD24 (TDIF I/O for MX-2424). Installed,
but not really used since all of our studio work is done on Nuendo and
ProTools.

1. Trade for cool gear of comparable value, or
2. $300

The MX-2424 has been sitting. We are now going to use it for
on-location recording. We are looking to get the analog i/o. So, the
TDIF i/o will no longer be needed. Take advantage!

Things we are looking for in trade include any of the things that we
are looking to purchase soon (with comparable list price):
1. Second copy of Emagic Logic 5.x FOR PC
2. Second LCD Monitor
3. Steinberg Wavelab 4.x
4. NI Kontakt Sampler 1.5
5. Quality sample libraries (Giga, Akai)
6. BLUE Baby Bottle
7. Mackie HR624s
8. API 212L Mic Pre
9. Whatever you might have that is of interest

Thanks,

Hassan Davis
Left Eye Productions
Atlanta