moon

Default Noise...

Hi all,

I have a Q that i like from you to help me about:

My friend asked me for a portable device that cancel the noise around
him while it amplifies his voice only. Actually, he wants to utilize
his time reading in the bus, instead of wasting it. He refused the
idea of mp3 player because he could not focus in reading while any
noise is a round him even if it is a music. So anyone is aware of a
product that can satisfy his needs.

Thanx in advance for all of you..!
Dale Farmer

moon wrote:

Hi all,

I have a Q that i like from you to help me about:

My friend asked me for a portable device that cancel the noise around
him while it amplifies his voice only. Actually, he wants to utilize
his time reading in the bus, instead of wasting it. He refused the
idea of mp3 player because he could not focus in reading while any
noise is a round him even if it is a music. So anyone is aware of a
product that can satisfy his needs.

Thanx in advance for all of you..!

Earplugs or earmuffs. Available in the sporting goods section of
a Walmart near you.

--Dale