Posted to rec.audio.pro
JPD

Default Protools HD2, 96 I/O interface and Presonus Central Station Workstation

All like new with warranty. Some plugins added such as reverb one and
fairchild. This a standard HD and NOT the accel system, it has served
my purpose perfectly over the last few months. It was only used on one
project in my private non smoking studio. Serious parties contact me
via email. can be seen in Nashville Tn
7500.00