#1   Report Post  
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Smediaexiva
Default Grammy is inevitable for Adele

Hi everyone! I've recently learned that this great signed Adele is being put on meds after having a surgery.
Unbelievable! And that’s right before the Grammy awards ceremony! Well, she rocks!!!
But will she win it once again not being able to attend? I bet she will and hospital is not an obstacle.
What would you say? There is one service I use... I made a "prognosis" there to check what other people think...
Please, follow this link http://e-oracle.net/post/765 and vote or comment to show me how possible my prognosis is on your opinion.
This is not spam or some virus, it's really interesting for me to track what people think.
This would at least help me to prove my colleagues that this amazing signer has all chances of winning even on hospital bad!
Sorry, if not in subject, very interesting :-)
  #2   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smediaexiva View Post
Hi everyone! I've recently learned that this great signed Adele is being put on meds after having a surgery.
Unbelievable! And that’s right before the Grammy awards ceremony! Well, she rocks!!!
But will she win it once again not being able to attend? I bet she will and hospital is not an obstacle.
What would you say? There is one service I use... I made a "prognosis" there to check what other people think...
Please, follow this link http://e-oracle.net/post/765 and vote or comment to show me how possible my prognosis is on your opinion.
This is not spam or some virus, it's really interesting for me to track what people think.
This would at least help me to prove my colleagues that this amazing signer has all chances of winning even on hospital bad!
Sorry, if not in subject, very interesting :-)
Plus she's a boring as watching girders rust . And a supreme chav. Have you heard that woman talk ? Stop buying this kind of thing it's bad for you. Buy THE FALL instead.