Fieveeldeta Fieveeldeta is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to Fieveeldeta
Default suggestions with credit card Terminal

First, this probably isnt the right area to post this. Sorry, but im desperate. You guys seem to be adept with computer related equipment. We have a credit card processing unit and everything was working great until we went from roadrunner cable to DSL. Our credit card terminal now will NOT connect through ethernet..only dial up. We have checked our router that it is plugged into and the port is flashing so we know its connected. All of our laptops connect to the net all day long without problems .Anyone have any ideas!?!? Thanks in advance!