Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default I hope Iran gets nukes

I bet oil prices would come down if it got out Iran has, say, five 100 kt
warheads, and delivery systems that could put them over Tel Aviv-or the
Dimona nuclear complex-with 100% unstoppability.

Our neocon cocksuckers would get real quiet.

We could then simply declare our intent to hit Iran with massive
megatonnage if they use any, and things would go back to normal.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

BretLudwig wrote:

I bet oil prices would come down if it got out Iran has, say, five 100 kt
warheads, and delivery systems that could put them over Tel Aviv-or the
Dimona nuclear complex-with 100% unstoppability.

You're certifiably MAD.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

I thought all you liberal ****s liked "Mutual Assured Destruction".

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

BretLudwig wrote:

I thought all you liberal ****s liked "Mutual Assured Destruction".

As long as the RN can sink all your carriers, that suits me just fine.

Grahama

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Jenn:

" "BretLudwig" wrote:

I thought all you liberal ****s liked "Mutual Assured Destruction".

A. You thought wrong.
B. I request that you choose some other word to describe people you
don't like. TIA "

Bret:

Let's see, references to EXCRETORY ORGANS, SECONDARY SEX CHARACTERISTICS,
or MALE GENITALIA are OK but references to FEMALE GENITALIA are not.

I don't think so.

Perhaps all profanity offends you. Perhaps moderated newsgroups or
privately run BBS/forums are more to your needs.

Request denied.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
outaudio.com,
"BretLudwig" wrote:

Jenn:

" "BretLudwig" wrote:

I thought all you liberal ****s liked "Mutual Assured Destruction".

A. You thought wrong.
B. I request that you choose some other word to describe people you
don't like. TIA "

Bret:

Let's see, references to EXCRETORY ORGANS, SECONDARY SEX CHARACTERISTICS,
or MALE GENITALIA are OK

They are?

but references to FEMALE GENITALIA are not.

I don't think so.

Perhaps all profanity offends you. Perhaps moderated newsgroups or
privately run BBS/forums are more to your needs.

Request denied.

No need to be a dick about it! ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 8, 10:10*pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*Request denied.

You're a piece of ****, Bratzi.

No offense intended.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 9 Iun, 02:14, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:10*pm, "BretLudwig" wrote:

*Request denied.

You're a piece of ****, Bratzi.