Posted to rec.audio.tech
deltablues2

Default Groove - Dance Remix Radio

Hi,

Please feel free to check out GROOVE, my new online remix radio
station. We have a 7 hour playlist of Pop, R&B and Dance mixes. On
our turntable you'll find Madonna, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Cher,
Tina Turner, Elton John, George Michael, Cyndi Lauper, Culture Club,
Toni Braxton, Donna Summer . . . and a cast of thousands.

If any webmaters would like to add this site to their links page and
need graphics, please let me know.

Thanks !

http://www.live365.com/stations/deltablues2