merc

Default Setup Question on Musicomp QM160/130 crossovers?

I decided to reinstall my old MB Quart QM218.03 components but... I've
forgotten what goes where on the crossovers, and can't find the install
instructions.
This set includes a pair of 19nx tweets, and a pair of QM160tx 6.5 midwoofs.
The crossovers are the musicomp QM160/130.03 crossovers. The jumpers are
already set for -3dB tweeter attenuation and for standard(not biwire)
wiring. The connections on the crossovers a
W-
W+
160+
130+
INH-
INH+
INL-
INL+

Where do I hook up my + and - amp power connections; my tweeter's + and -
connections; and my woofer's (QM160) + and - connections.

I realize that these are very basic questions, but I am getting old(and my
memory is going), so please help me without ridicule.

BTW, I did search MBQ's site and googled for this info but can find nothing
on these old component speakers.

Thank you for your help!