Hal Laurent

Default shock mount for Senn 421

wrote in message
HI folks,

seems that helpers ahve ended up stripping out the stand mount for my
sEnnheiser 421. I've been thinking about a shock mount for it anyway
as it's my main spolken word and voice-over microphone. Any
suggestions on models and where to find one?

Swee****er has the Sennheiser one (MZS 421) for about $50.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore

Scott Dorsey

Hal Laurent wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
HI folks,

seems that helpers ahve ended up stripping out the stand mount for my
sEnnheiser 421. I've been thinking about a shock mount for it anyway
as it's my main spolken word and voice-over microphone. Any
suggestions on models and where to find one?

Swee****er has the Sennheiser one (MZS 421) for about $50.

I strongly recommend the thing. It does not break like the stock mount does.

Willie K.Yee, M.D.

A 421 will fit into the shockmount for a Marshall V67. For a little
more than the price of a shockmount, you could get a nice cheap mic to
play with.

The universal shockmounts of www.shockmounts.com work well also.

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:41:17 GMT, wrote:

HI folks,

seems that helpers ahve ended up stripping out the stand mount for my
sEnnheiser 421. I've been thinking about a shock mount for it anyway
as it's my main spolken word and voice-over microphone. Any
suggestions on models and where to find one?

Thanks,

Richard Webb
Electric Spider Productions
REplace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real email