Charles Robertson, Psy.D.

Default AKG C451 eb Shock Mount?

Does anyone know of a shock mount that will hold this mic? If so, please
tell me where I can find one. Thank you,

Chuck Robertson

Hal Laurent

"Charles Robertson, Psy.D." wrote in message
Does anyone know of a shock mount that will hold this mic? If so, please
tell me where I can find one. Thank you,

The ubiquitous and inexpensive Audio-Technica AT8410a should work nicely.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore

Pat Janes

In article ,
"Charles Robertson, Psy.D." wrote:

Does anyone know of a shock mount that will hold this mic? If so, please
tell me where I can find one. Thank you,

Try the AKG SA30 shockmounts. They're fairly inexpensive, generic,
adjustable and should work with most barrel-type SD condensers. They
work with my 451s and my KM184s.

LeBaron & Alrich

Charles Robertson, Psy.D. wrote:

Does anyone know of a shock mount that will hold this mic? If so, please
tell me where I can find one. Thank you,

Audio-Technica 8410 or 8415 work nicely and are not expensive.

--
hank alrich * secret mountain
audio recording * music production * sound reinforcement

ScotFraser

Marshall (the mic importers, not the guitar amp company) has an inexpensive
($29) shock mount that fits small diaphragm mics. Not a high end piece of
machining, but it doesn't cost much either.

Scott Fraser
Rob Reedijk

Charles Robertson, Psy.D. wrote:
Thank you folks for alot of good replies. I will be placing the BLUE
Lollipop capsule on my 451 and thought the large diaphram could use a shock
mount. I have the AKG HA100 but it would not tighten down on the smaller
body of the 451. I will look into the AudioTechnica baskets.

The AKG HA15/22 won't do it either. They really only seem to fit
my Neumann small diaphragm mics.

Rob R.
Hal Laurent

The AT8410a will take mic's as small as 16.8 mm in diameter.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore