Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
roughplanet[_2_] roughplanet[_2_] is offline

Default How to destroy a usenet newsgroup

"Ian Mitchell" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Boon" wrote in message

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in
messagenews: fbfc5847-7605-4194-905e

That's what the Middiot's posse have managed to
accomplish. If you consider the fact that they have
even managed to drive off some very determined
posters, such as Greg Singh, their accomplishments are
truly something to consider.
All of those poor people! And George totally destroyed
their ability to discuss audio!

You're a prime example, ****R. :-(

Of course, there's no evidence that you ever could
discuss audio.

There's no evidence of God or Jesus, but that doesn't
stop you from believing.

So, Josephus, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, Paul, etc. were all
lying?

The reference to Jesus (Chrestus) that appears in Josephus, has long been
accepted by scholars and theologians to be a forgery, inserted at a later
date by 'honest' christian editor/s. If you don't know this Arny, then you
are simply not well enough read to debate the topic. As for the other
sources, written up to 100 years after the death of Jesus by people who
never knew him, supposedly guided by a 'holy' spirit, well, as the
reported words of Jesus himself make plain, 'By their fruits shall ye know
them'. I suggest you widen your reading to bring yourself up to date, and
you could do far worse than to start with 'The Unaurthorised Version" by
Robin Lane Fox (a brilliant scholar known best for his seminal work on the
life of Alexander
the Great). A warning!! if anything of your mind remains open, then your
world is about to turn upside down.

For someone who insists on.....no, demands scientific analysis on almost
every point at issue on this & other newsgroups, Arny's willingness to
believe in dubious anecdotes concerning the life & times of Jesus Christ is
indeed a mystery, or at least, a case of the most glaring hypocrisy seen
here.

Not one historical fact, nor proof of the existence of Jesus Christ
confirmable by science exists. Just anecdote after anecdote, which, given
Arny's reluctance to accept them as a point of argument from anyone else,
leaves his belief system high & dry, a bit like Noah's Ark.

But I forgot.....there's no proof of that either, just a few more anecdotes
which leaves believers quite a mountain to climb :-).
Oh dear.

ruff

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Nov 18, 6:57?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

Make
people believe that there is an afterlife where they
will be judged, and they'll behave.

Note that Marc makes an argument that says that Christians are behave better
because they are worried about what their reward will be in the after life.

Which says that non-believers like Marc have no reason
to behave, and so Marc acts like he does.

Actually, studies prove that atheists are more ethical in
morally ambiguous situations than Christians.

Note that Marc now contradicts his earlier assertion that Christians are
behave better because they are worried about what their reward will be in
the after life.

It's another one of Marc's Boonie-facts. Not only that, but he's arguing
with himself again.

No documentation, no references, just another piece of wisdom from the
"great man's" mouth.

What a maroon!

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

I have a habit of calling people liars when I don't
understand what they're telling me.

There, there now Marc. Isn't confession good for the soul?

Oh, I forgot. You don't think you have a soul.

Just another one of your lies and self-contradictions.

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Ian Mitchell" wrote in message

The reference to Jesus (Chrestus) that appears in
Josephus, has long been accepted by scholars and
theologins to be a forgery, inserted at a later date by
'honest' christian editor/s.

You're obvioiusly a fool, Iain.

Some so-called scholar some place has accepted just about every weird idea
that anybody has some up with.

Of course, your scholars have no names, are not published anywhere, and
could easily be a figment of your mind.

Or, you might even be one of those scholars who believes just about any idea
that flies into your head,

If you don't know this Arny,
then you are simply not well enough read to debate the
topic.

Given that you have cited no sources, this would be an example of proof by
means of bogus authority.

If you had a brain, you'd know that this is no way to debate a topic like
this.

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 19, 5:58*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

You have a habit of calling people liars when you don't
understand what they're telling you.

There, there now Marc. I want to mate with you. Confession is good for the soul!

WTG, GOIA!

We'll add you to the supporters of gay marriage on RAO.

Thanks!

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 19, 5:56*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

No documentation, no references, just another piece of wisdom from the
"great man's" mouth.

Hm. That sounds a lot like Christianity.

What a maroon!

Your foot, your mouth.

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Nov 19, 5:56 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

No documentation, no references, just another piece of
wisdom from the "great man's" mouth.

Hm. That sounds a lot like Christianity.

****R, that just shows how ignorant you are of the literature of the
Christian religion.

The Christian religion is actually hugely documented, involves a huge number
of different authors and source, supported by archeological evidence, and
supported by excellent academic scholarship.

It's kinda disappointing how poorly informed the local posse of
hate-Christianity pundits really is. Not surprising though, you're no better
on any other topic.

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

No documentation, no references, just another piece of
wisdom from the "great man's" mouth.

Hm. That sounds a lot like Christianity.

****R, that just shows how ignorant you are of the literature of the
Christian religion.

The Christian religion is actually hugely documented, involves a huge number
of different authors and source, supported by archeological evidence, and
supported by excellent academic scholarship.

And none of it is contemporary with The Man. Oh, sure, Jeruselem
existed then, GOIA, but the bible was written long after and by word
of mouth.

You are an atheist, GOIA. The difference is that I believe in one less
god than you do.

It's kinda disappointing how poorly informed the local posse of
hate-Christianity pundits really is.

I think Christianity is a beautiful thing, GOIA. You should try it
sometime.

Why not provide your proof, then, GOIA, and inform the ignorant
masses? Here's your chance to prove that "faith" has nothing to do
with it, and that you base your religious preference on scientific
"proof"!

Not surprising though, you're no better on any other topic.

Uh-huh.

Anyhow, go for it, GOIA! You might notch a conversion or two in your
quest to enter heaven! Wouldn't that be *great*?
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 19 Noi, 05:26, "roughplanet" wrote:
"Ian Mitchell" wrote in message

*"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
m...

[...]

the condensed version: floobydust
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

On 19 Noi, 07:01, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Ian Mitchell" wrote in message

Some so-called scholar some place has accepted just about every weird idea
that anybody has some up with.

Like all the floobydust found in the Old and New Testaments

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

No documentation, no references, just another piece of
wisdom from the "great man's" mouth.

Hm. That sounds a lot like Christianity.

****R, that just shows how ignorant you are of the literature of the
Christian religion.

The Christian religion is actually hugely documented, involves a huge number
of different authors and source, supported by archeological evidence, and
supported by excellent academic scholarship.

On such floobydust events as the virgin birth and resurrection, no
doubt!

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 19, 3:56�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Nov 18, 6:57?pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

[...]

I'm not surprised that you, a Christian, are having trouble
understanding this since this is the very basis of Christ. In fact,
many theologians believe this is why Jesus Christ came along...it was
simply too difficult for people to comply with the Ten Commandments.
(In other words, the invincible and supposedly perfect God was wrong
again and had to send his son down to fix everything by dying for our
sins...a rather bizarre solution.)

There is no contradiction. It's simply that Christians are unable to
comply to their own laws and standards. That's why hypocrisy is so
rampant among Christians. The fact that you continually bear false
witness against your neighbors confirm this.

Boon

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 19, 3:58�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

YouI have a habit of calling people liars when you don't
understand what they're telling me.

There, there now Marc. Isn't confession good for the soul?

You tell me. Besides, God doesn't fall for your cheap parlor tricks,
and neither does anyone else here. When you edit other people's words
and try to pass it off as the original, that's a lie. That's another
Commandment broken. Are you sure other Christians want you to speak
for them?

Oh, I forgot. You don't think you have a soul.

That's not true, either. Show where I said I don't think I have a
soul.

Just another one of your lies and self-contradictions.

Nope. Just another example of how dumb you are. A smart person says,
"I don't undersatnd what you are saying." A dumb person interprets
things he doesn't understand as lies.

Boon

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 19, 4:01�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Ian Mitchell" wrote in message

The reference to Jesus (Chrestus) that appears in
Josephus, has long been accepted by scholars and
theologins to be a forgery, inserted at a later date by
'honest' christian editor/s.

You're obvioiusly a fool, Iain.

Some so-called scholar some place has accepted just about every weird idea
that anybody has some up with.

But you believe in the Bible becuase 70 scholars got together and
edited the text. LOL!

Boon
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 19, 4:21�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 19, 5:56�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

No documentation, no references, just another piece of wisdom from the
"great man's" mouth.

Hm. That sounds a lot like Christianity.

What a maroon!

Your foot, your mouth.

It's amazing just how dramatic Arny's implosion is. I knew if we got
him to argue religion that he'd look like an absolute idiot. The
added bonus is that we're effectively attacking his belief system and
making him incredibly upset and defensive.

Boon

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

wrote:

[...]

That reminds me of Mahatma Gandhi's thoughts on Christianity:

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians
are so unlike your Christ."

When you look at what Jesus said in the Gospels, it's some really
beautiful and enlightened stuff. Too bad the rest of the Bible is
such crap, and that Christians like Arny are so full of hate.

Boon
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

wrote:

No documentation, no references, just another piece of
wisdom from the "great man's" mouth.
Hm. That sounds a lot like Christianity.

****R, that just shows how ignorant you are of the literature of the
Christian religion.

The Christian religion is actually hugely documented, involves a huge number
of different authors and source, supported by archeological evidence, and
supported by excellent academic scholarship.

On such floobydust events as the virgin birth and resurrection, no
doubt!

That's right. If Christ knew he was going to be resurrected, it
wasn't really that big of a sacrifice! As a Christian, I'd feel
gypped.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

You don't think you have a soul.

That's not true, either. Show where I said I don't think I have a soul.

Actually, the soul notion isn't unique to christianity. It exists in most
religions and philosophies.

The uniquely christian part is that the soul can survive death and go to
"heaven" or "hell", where magical angels convince the soul that it's
experiencing pleasure or pain even though it's disembodied. It's all very
sceieicnntititffik. Just ask Arnii. ;-)

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

You have a habit of calling people liars when you don't
understand what they're telling you.

There, there now Marc. I want to mate with you. Confession is good for the soul!

WTG, GOIA!

We'll add you to the supporters of gay marriage on RAO.

Thanks!

Arny has only had sex with one person in his entire life. I can see
why he would want to branch out.

Boon

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

No documentation, no references, just another piece of
wisdom from the "great man's" mouth.
Hm. That sounds a lot like Christianity.

****R, that just shows how ignorant you are of the literature of the
Christian religion.

The Christian religion is actually hugely documented, involves a huge number
of different authors and source, supported by archeological evidence, and
supported by excellent academic scholarship.

On such floobydust events as the virgin birth and resurrection, no
doubt!

And GOIA is such an excellent proponent of it that he calls people
"Middiot" and "****R". Just like Jesus would have!

GOIA is proof positive of one thing: you don't have to read (or
believe in) the bible to be a "Christian". LOL!
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Nov 19, 5:56 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

No documentation, no references, just another piece of wisdom from the
"great man's" mouth.

Hm. That sounds a lot like Christianity.

What a maroon!

Your foot, your mouth.

It's amazing just how dramatic Arny's implosion is. *I knew if we got
him to argue religion that he'd look like an absolute idiot. *The
added bonus is that we're effectively attacking his belief system and
making him incredibly upset and defensive.

Despite all of GOIA's claims to the contrary (he posts with minimal
effort here to troll) I'd say he's related to James Brown: "The
hardest working man in show business!"

LOL!
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 19, 8:46*am, Boon wrote:

There is no contradiction. *It's simply that Christians are unable to
comply to their own laws and standards. *That's why hypocrisy is so
rampant among Christians. *The fact that you continually bear false
witness against your neighbors confirm this.

Go easy on him, Boon. GOIA's insanity may have something to do with
this.
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

"Boon" wrote in message

You have a habit of calling people liars when you don't
understand what they're telling you.

There, there now Marc. I want to mate with you. Confession is good for the soul!

WTG, GOIA!

We'll add you to the supporters of gay marriage on RAO.

Thanks!

Arny has only had sex with one person in his entire life. *I can see
why he would want to branch out.

If GOIA wants to argue like a second-grader, I want to help him.

GOIA may be creeping toward violence. I don't want to read about his
family in the paper.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Ian Mitchell" wrote in message

The reference to Jesus (Chrestus) that appears in
Josephus, has long been accepted by scholars and
theologins to be a forgery, inserted at a later date by
'honest' christian editor/s.

You're obvioiusly a fool, Iain.

Oh dear. Any is locked into perpetual spelling
error mode. He continually mis-spells my own
name (Iain ) as Ian and now mis-spells Ian
Mitchell's frst name as Iain.

Or maybe he does not realise we are
two different people? It would not be the first
time he has been confused in this way :-)

There really is no hope for the illiterate Detroit
baptist :-(

Iain

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Ian Mitchell[_2_] Ian Mitchell[_2_] is offline

[...]

You are clearly old enough to know everything Arny and it's difficult
dealing with a bigot, but lets limit our sources to the one you're happy
with. Why don't you go look up the following references and get back to me.

Jesus's pedigree

Matthew 1:17 There were twenty-eight generations from David to Jesus
Luke 3:23-31 There were forty-two generations (not even the same names!)

Matthew 1:16 The lineage of Jesus is traced through Davd's son, Solomon
Luke 3:23 The lineage is traced through David's son Nathan

Luke and Matthew both state that the Holy Ghost was Jesus' father eleswhere
they both state that Joseph was Jesus's father

Matthew 1:20 The angel spoke to Joseph
Luke 1:28 The angel spoke to Mary

Matthew 1:18-21 The annunciation occurred after Mary had concieved.
Luke 1:27-32 It occurred before conception

Holy Spirit inconsistancies

Mark 1:14 Jesus began his ministry after the arrest of John the Baptist
John 3:22-24 Before it

Luke 1:15 John the Baptist had the Holy Spirit from before his birth, six
months before the birth of Jesus

Luke 11:13 The Holy Spirit is obtained by prayer, presumably at any time
but wait!!
John 7:39 The Holy Spirit cannot come into the world until after Jesus has
departed.
John 16:7 As above
Acts 1:3-5 As above

There is lots more Arny when you get through that lot.

The problem with all of this, is that it is being fed to us as the Word of
God, dispensed by The Holy Spirit. It appears God may be in need of a
proof-reader

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default A study in public ignorance of Christian thology.

"Ian Mitchell" wrote in message

You are clearly old enough to know everything Arny

Oh, another know-it-all without any self-awareness.

and it's difficult dealing with a bigot,

...but I'll try to be polite.

but lets limit our
sources to the one you're happy with. Why don't you go
look up the following references and get back to me.

Jesus's pedigree

Matthew 1:17 There were twenty-eight generations from
David to Jesus

Wrong:

(New International Version)

17 "Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David,
fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to
the Christ.[b]"

Anybody who can add will add 14+14+14 and get 42.

Luke 3:23-31 There were forty-two generations (not even
the same names!)

Hmm, 42 = 42.

Next!

Matthew 1:16 The lineage of Jesus is traced through
Davd's son,

Not in Matt 1:16.

Matt 1:16 (NIV)

"16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born
Jesus, who is called Christ."

Next!

Solomon Luke 3:23 The lineage is traced through David's son Nathan

Actual contents of Luke 3:23:

23Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry.
He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,

Next!

Luke and Matthew both state that the Holy Ghost was
Jesus' father eleswhere they both state that Joseph was
Jesus's father

You need to update your knowlege of Christian theology. Christian theology
states that Jesus was both wholly God and wholly Man. Thus there is no
inconsistency, since Jesus was therefore both wholly the son of Joseph and
the son of God in the identity of the Holy Spirit.

Next!

Matthew 1:20 The angel spoke to Joseph

Luke 1:28 The angel spoke to Mary

Matthew 1:18-21 The annunciation occurred after Mary had
concieved.

Luke 1:27-32 It occurred before conception

????? Just fragments, nothing to comment on.

Holy Spirit inconsistancies

Mark 1:14 Jesus began his ministry after the arrest of
John the Baptist John 3:22-24 Before it

Luke 1:15 John the Baptist had the Holy Spirit from
before his birth, six months before the birth of Jesus

Luke 11:13 The Holy Spirit is obtained by prayer,
presumably at any time but wait!!

John 7:39 The Holy Spirit cannot come into the world
until after Jesus has departed.

Actually it says:

John 7:39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were
later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus
had not yet been glorified.

The proper interpretation is that while the Holy Spirit had been helping men
since early in the Old Testiment, he did not start his post-crucifixion
ministry with the Apostles until Penticost.

Next!

John 16:7 As above

Next!

Acts 1:3-5 As above

Next!

There is lots more Arny when you get through that lot.

Your ignorance of Christianity and Christian theology is rather obvious.

The problem with all of this, is that it is being fed to
us as the Word of God, dispensed by The Holy Spirit. It
appears God may be in need of a proof-reader

It appears that if ignorance is bliss, you're one of he happiest people I've
ever known!

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

On 20 Noi, 06:52, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Actually it says:

John 7:39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were
later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus
had not yet been glorified.

The proper interpretation is that while the Holy Spirit had been helping men
since early in the Old Testiment, he did not start his post-crucifixion
ministry with the Apostles until Penticost.

Your ignorance of Christianity and Christian theology is rather obvious.

Arny "knows" Christianity and its "theology" as well as he
"knows" audio.
Next up, ask him to explain'the rational scientific basis of the Holy
Spirit.
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
[...]

This is predcious, we have Arny presenting Biblical floobydust events,
Biblical floobydust concepts like the Holy Sprit and Biblical flooby
dust people
as actually being "real"

Prove that Jesus existed, even as a man
Prove that Luke existed
Priove that Mathew existed
Prove that there exists such a thing as the Holy Spirit
Prove that abraham existed
Prove that David existed
Prove that Solomon existed
'Priove that Nathan existed
Prove that Mary existed
Prove that Joseph existed
Prove that there was an exile form Babylon
Prove that Jacob existed
Proive that Jesus was crucified
Prove that angels exist
Prove that angels speak to people
Prove that God exists.

And much thanks to Iain for skilllfully
eliciting from Arny all of these
floobydust arguments
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 20, 4:59�am, Clyde Slick wrote:
[...]

floobydust arguments- Hide quoted text -

There is some evidence of historical Jesus. The funny thing was that
he was a carpenter who was commissioned to build crosses for the
Romans. That, of course, is explored in "The Last Temptation of
Christ" by Nikos Kazantzakis, who noted the vast differences between
the Biblical legend and the actual man who walked the earth.

By the way, if this was a court case and Arny was the lawyer for the
defense, God would fire him and ask for someone more competent...like
a child fresh out of Sunday School. How disgusting it is to watch a
horrible, unenlightened sinner like Arny try to pass himself off as a
religious expert.

Boon

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 20 Noi, 06:52, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Arny, when you renamed the header, you made a spelling error
it should read "Christian Foology"
not "Christian Thology"

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 20, 3:52�am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

It appears that if ignorance is bliss, you're one of he happiest people I've

ever known!

This from the guy who described himself as a happy man a few days
ago. Now we get it.

LOL!

Boon

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

On 20 Noi, 09:47, Boon wrote:
[...]

I can see why Arny is so smitten with Jesus
If Jesus were alive twenty five years ago, he would have
commissioned by Chrysler to build
ashtrays for Omnis.
And in todays world, Arny aches to
be nailed to the cross by the posse of Middius (note the
Roman spelling)
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Here's a better example of one of the inconsistencies of the Bible.
I'm sure Arny will find the right version to explain this
discrepancy. I've asked clergymen to explain this, and they've never
failed to supply a totally ludicrous, bull**** answer:

Adam and Eve were the first two people on the Earth. They had two
children named Cain and Abel. Cain kills Abel. God banishes Cain
from the Garden of Eden and tells him he has to walk the earth, just
like Caine in "Kung Fu." Cain complains that everyone who sees him
will want to kill him, so God puts a mark on him to protect him.

The question is...who is "everyone"? At this point, there are only
three people on the face of the earth. Who are all these indigenous
people Cain might encounter?

The stock answer is often something like "Many theologians believe
that after the Garden of Eden, God started placing people all over the
earth." Unfortunately, the Bible does not state this. Seems like
kind of an important detail to forget.

Other clergymen have actually said, "You need to have faith, and God
has provided these mysteries to test it." WTF? Is that like the
whole dinosaur thing? Stupid people will go a long way to avoid
admitting they were wrong. In that respect, Arny is a good Christian.

Boon
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 20, 6:55�am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 20 Noi, 09:47, Boon wrote:

[...]

Wait, hold on...Jesus was alive 25 years ago. Jesus Lives, Art!
Didn't you know?

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Boon" wrote in message

There is some evidence of historical Jesus.

Agreed. There i¨s more tat evidence.
There is historical fact

Those of us who had the (mis)fortune to read
Latin and in particular Roman history, as a part
of the education process, will be aquainted with
Jesus, who was regarded by the Romas at that
time as little more than a political agitator.
At his crucifixion, he was mockingly given the
title "Iesvs Nazarenvs Rex Ivdaeorvm"
(Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews) by
Pontius Pilate, who was Roman governor of
Judea from 26 to 36AD, during the reign of
the Emperor Tiberius.

How disgusting it is to watch a
horrible, unenlightened sinner like Arny try to pass himself off as a
religious expert.

Agreed :-)

Iain

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
On 20 Noi, 06:52, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Arny, when you renamed the header, you made a spelling error
it should read "Christian Foology"
not "Christian Thology"

Your education is sadly lacking :-)

Arny is of course refering to the gread god Thol,
to whom he prays for cheap microphones
and inexpensive Baptist tambourine repairs.

Iain

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Boon" wrote in message
Here's a better example of one of the inconsistencies of the Bible.
I'm sure Arny will find the right version to explain this
discrepancy. I've asked clergymen to explain this, and they've never
failed to supply a totally ludicrous, bull**** answer:

Adam and Eve were the first two people on the Earth. They had two
children named Cain and Abel. Cain kills Abel. God banishes Cain
from the Garden of Eden and tells him he has to walk the earth, just
like Caine in "Kung Fu." Cain complains that everyone who sees him
will want to kill him, so God puts a mark on him to protect him.

The question is...who is "everyone"? At this point, there are only
three people on the face of the earth. Who are all these indigenous
people Cain might encounter?

Where do you think rabbits got the idea from about breeding ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
.fi...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
On 20 Noi, 06:52, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Arny, when you renamed the header, you made a spelling error
it should read "Christian Foology"
not "Christian Thology"

Your education is sadly lacking :-)

Arny is of course refering to the gread god Thol,
to whom he prays for cheap microphones
and inexpensive Baptist tambourine repairs.

Iain

Thol?? Isn't that the brother of the Norse God Thor?

Cheers TT

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Nov 20, 7:17�am, "TT" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

Here's a better example of one of the inconsistencies of the Bible.
I'm sure Arny will find the right version to explain this
discrepancy. �I've asked clergymen to explain this, and they've never
failed to supply a totally ludicrous, bull**** answer:

Adam and Eve were the first two people on the Earth. They had two
children named Cain and Abel. �Cain kills Abel. �God banishes Cain
from the Garden of Eden and tells him he has to walk the earth, just
like Caine in "Kung Fu." �Cain complains that everyone who sees him
will want to kill him, so God puts a mark on him to protect him.

The question is...who is "everyone"? �At this point, there are only
three people on the face of the earth. �Who are all these indigenous
people Cain might encounter?

Where do you think rabbits got the idea from about breeding ;-)

Well, I've heard the explanation that Adam and Eve had a ton of
children, and that Cain was worried about his little brothers and
sisters coming to avenge their brother's death. In other words, God
just started this whole "Earth" thing, there were only a handful of
people on the planet, and already they were planning vendettas and
engaging in fratricide. You'd think that if God was wise and full of
love, he wouldn't have started off with this band of violent assholes.

Boon