Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Remixing Tip #2

Although Trevor may not agree, if you mix tracks utilizing headphones, you should check the mixes with speakers, too. I had an out-take stereo track that I couldn't get to sound right w/ headphones. When I checked it with speakers, I found one stereo channel was inverted!

Anyway, this has an audiophile quality about it (soft and loud passages); I refer to it as Genuine Remastering (Remixed/Enhanced). Feel the, "More Than A Feeling..." passages are duplicated. It has rough edges, blending things together, but my ears like it!!...

Boston - More Than A Feeling 1976
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...es/more160.mp3

Jack