Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Further to my disobedient .wav

I'd like to publicly thank Doug who wrote to me re the problem with my
massive and unplayable 4.5GB .wav file (which incidentally was recorded
using JetAudio).

Doug wrote a small Perl program for me and wrote several very long emails
explaining step by step what to do. As a result, I have been able to split
the .wav and hear this recording in its entirety.

Doug you are a *perler*!!! )) Thanks hugely.

Disobedient .wav P Tech 8 January 2nd 06 03:59 PM
.mid Vs .wav maximum Ricky Hunt Pro Audio 1 December 22nd 05 02:52 AM
Splitting up 6gb .wav Jonny Durango Pro Audio 30 September 14th 05 03:39 AM
Sound Forge and mixing .wav files? Tmuld Pro Audio 5 September 4th 05 10:57 AM
Sampling rate for LP to .WAV conversion? Scott Gardner Audio Opinions 14 October 8th 03 12:14 AM