Douglas Carmichael

Default Does anyone know of a reputable Montreal-area pro audio/broadcast equipment dealer?

Does anyone know of a _reputable_ Montreal-area pro audio/broadcast
equipment dealer? I know there are Solotech, CEV, and Steve's Music,
but I'm looking for one that would also sell such things as broadcast
consoles (ie. the Soundcraft RM range.)

Thanks. (This isn't for me, it's for a friend.)

--Douglas

MM

Try this:

http://www.sonotechnique.ca/

MM

Try this:

http://www.sonotechnique.ca/

Rob Reedijk

In rec.audio.pro MM wrote:
Try this:

http://www.sonotechnique.ca/

They are the big name in Montreal and also have a Toronto office. But be
careful---I have a friend who was utterly screwed by them.

Rob R.

Bryan Beasleigh

You could buy from Toronto. You'd most likely get a better deal and
save on the Provincial tax.
Glen Trew opened up a branch in Toronto . Call and talk to Reynald
Trudel. he's a transplanted Quebecer from Rouyn Noranda and a hell of
a nice guy to boot. 416 778 9684
www.rewaudio.com

RVA Canada. Ask for Paul Lico. Really nice people and very compeditive
1-866-782-6934

I've been treated very well by both