Jeffrey Dunnam

Default ipod question

I am getting an ipod. I have a pretty nice system already, but I was
considering taking an old Mac 9500/150 and turning it into a jukebox. It

is
not G3 or G4 processor or Firewire equipped. Is this even possible using
adaptors or does the slow speed of the machine make it worthless for this
application? No flames please; I am a total ipod newbie.

Also, if there is a another newsgroup or forum that would be a better place
to post this question then I would like to hear about it. Thanks in advance.

James Nipper

You may get fine answers here, but another place to lurk is the iPod
Lounge website. It has a wealth of information there, and there are forums
listed where you can post questions like this. Here is the url:

http://www.ipodlounge.com/

Try it, you'll like it. Good luck.

--James---

David Wood

I am getting an ipod. I have a pretty nice system already, but I was
considering taking an old Mac 9500/150 and turning it into a jukebox. It

is
not G3 or G4 processor or Firewire equipped. Is this even possible using
adaptors or does the slow speed of the machine make it worthless for this
application? No flames please; I am a total ipod newbie.

Also, if there is a another newsgroup or forum that would be a better place
to post this question then I would like to hear about it. Thanks in advance.

As long as it's a PPC, it's plenty fast for mp3 playback.