Bobby Owsinski

Default F.S. Peavey VMP-2 Mic Pre

Peavey VMP-2 mic preamp -like new, this unit was used on a single
project for less than 10 hours. $750

Please contact off-line.

--
Bobby Owsinski
Neil Rutman

Hi bobby:

I may be interested in the vmp-2. Do you accept paypal? How can I trust that
after I send payment I will recieve the unit?

Neil R

"Bobby Owsinski" wrote in message
news
Peavey VMP-2 mic preamp -like new, this unit was used on a single
project for less than 10 hours. $750

Please contact off-line.

--
Bobby Owsinski

ThePaulThomas

"Neil Rutman" wrote in message ...
How can I trust that
after I send payment I will recieve the unit?

He's Bobby Owsinski, that's how. ;-) And perhaps if you slip him a
couple of extra bucks he'll throw in copies of the two totally
outstanding books he's written, "The Mixing Engineer's Handbook", and
"The Mastering Engineer's Handbook".