Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
gperkins151 gperkins151 is offline

Default CD player not functioning properly

I have a Yamaha CD (CDC-585) player that can't be more than 6 years
old.

Today it took longer than usual to read a couple of discs and then
started playing them from the middle of the disk!
These discs once played fine on my player and yes, the disc plays fine
on another player.

Does this mean my CD player will soon stop functioning?