Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tom Jancauskas Tom Jancauskas is offline

Default 12/8 space studio rack for cost of shipping

Hi all,

I have a Cadence rack that I'd like to have go to a new home. It is a sloped
top (12 space) straight bottom (8 space) black in color. It is similar to
the one pictured on the right on this web page. It is in good condition.

http://tinyurl.com/6374aj

All I ask is to cover shipping costs. It is currently knocked down & will
ship as flat as possible.

Email if interested.

Thanks,
Tom
--
Tom Jancauskas
Imedia

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Tom Jancauskas wrote:

All I ask is to cover shipping costs. It is currently knocked down & will
ship as flat as possible.

Ship from where? If it's in Northern Virginia I'll pick it up.

me he
)