Posted to alt.auto.mercedes, alt.radio.satellite, rec.audio.car
Dan Dan is offline

Default XM Radio in 07 C230 Mercedes

All,

I am considering the purchase of an 07 C230 Mercedes, but much to my
dismay the factory radio option for satellite radio is Sirius only.

Does anyone know of a way to use the factory radio controls (i.e.
steering wheel controls, etc.) with XM through some kind of
aftermarket module? I know it's possible on BMW.

I might try to get the dealer to install it as a condition of sale....
any thoughts?

--Dan

Installion help for Mercedes C230 [email protected] Car Audio 2 April 5th 06 12:06 AM
Mercedes Benz And CDR Habib Car Audio 0 May 14th 05 08:13 AM
MERCEDES RADIO INTERCHANGEABILITY ROBERT WELCH via CarKB.com Car Audio 1 May 4th 05 12:13 AM
New Mercedes Radio in 1983 300D Jeff Car Audio 4 June 17th 04 03:51 AM
New setup for my Mercedes Ian D Blake Car Audio 0 July 30th 03 12:17 AM