Posted to rec.audio.car
Professor Y. Notley Professor Y. Notley is offline

Default we going them, then we fondly sort Harvey and Karl's scrawny pulse

remain free. So I have heard.

My failure

My failure in life is easily explained. I refuse to be respected and
loved by fools. The foremost among the rabble is beloved of the Devil.
Never will I water-down my truths to make them palatable to the herd. If
one is popular with the Devil one cannot at the same time be his mortal
enemy. Never will I allow my Truth to be covered over and buried beneath
a mountain of dirt, which is humanly known as praise.

My failure with women and in love is even more easily explained. For I
refuse to sell myself. To sell yourself is to diminish yourself, and to
beg for help from fools and intellectual insects, I mean women. There is
little wrong with being weak, shamelessly weak, when you know nothing of
God. Indeed weakness and shamelessness would be expected. But to know
about God, and to have his infinite strength in your grasp, and then to
openly flaunt your rejection of Him by declaring yourself bankrupt and
seeking your salvation in the arms of a woman - this is deplorable.

The wise man seeks life, but woman is suicide. The man who feels
responsible for the survival of the species, and sees himself as an
example to the young, is not proud to shoot himself in the head.

I can fantas