Eddie Runner

Default Competence and Expereince speaker protection

so many installers do work in circles when they are troubleshooting... its
funny!
and when they fix something that way its because of LUCK not skill.... Its
amazing there are so many installers/shops out there like that....

Those logical thinking skills can carry over to ANY job the installer ever takes

or anything he ever does...

Eddie

Paul Vina wrote:

That's what my old shop was like. There was a lot of in-house training
going on. The biggest thing I got from him was his troubleshooting skills.
Before I worked there I would go around in circles instead of following a
logical path and it's made me 100 times better.

Paul Vina