Was lowered fidelity of 60's tv show music a function of how it wasrecorded or something else in the production pipeline?

Old July 29th 20, 11:37 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Was lowered fidelity of 60's tv show music a function of how itwas recorded or something else in the production pipeline?

Scott Dorsey:

MTS sets: I heard Miami Vice in stereo the first time it was broadcast as such.
Old July 29th 20, 12:20 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
None

Still wrong, li'l buddy, whatever the **** you think you meant.

You can't even remember what you read yesterday, dumb ****.