Pat

Default Check This Out ! Free Apple i-Pods

Hey-
Check out this great site that is giving away totally free iPods! I've
joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate
offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in free
stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete and online offer, and refer
friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact
link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12177828

Thanks
Pat