Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Barry[_5_] Barry[_5_] is offline

Default M-audio Delta 1010 Card desired

Howdy, all. Barry B here.. not sure to whom this post will be attributed
by Thunderbird....

I just picked up what I thought was another M-Audio Delta 1010 system
from Shopgoodwill.com to add to an old desktop DAW that already has one
of those systems installed. Unfortunately, all that they sent me was
the breakout box; no cable or internal card. The cable isn't that
important.. I think that's just a standard 25 pin cable you can pick up
anywhere... but the breakout box is unusable without the card.

Does anyone have an unused/undesired but working internal computer card
(PCIe, I think, but I don't remember) for this system they'd be willing
to part with, and maybe the cable? I'd, of course, be willing to provide
some compensation.