Wild Weasel

Default Amp power wire in Grand Cherokee??

I'm installing a amp under the rear seat of my '96 Grand Cherokee and will
need to drill a hole through the firewall in order to connect the power
lead to my battery.

Can anyone recomend the best location on the firewall of my Grand
Cherokeeto drill this hole?

Best Regards,

Marcel
dvdo

Before you drill any holes I would try and find a rubber grommet that you
could possibly tap into for your amp lead. You should have some on your
firewall that maybe carry cables etc. through to the cab.

. 97.136...