Tony Baker

Default Installing Sirius Tuner in 03 Legacy Wagon

Hi ,
I have a Kenwood HU, hardwired Satellite tuner , also Kenwood and Terk
antenna I would like to swap into my new Subaru Legacy wagon . I installed
it previously in my old Honda Civic , but this looks to pose a challenge .
I'd like to install the tuner in one of the cargo trays under the cardboard
flooring in the cargo area, mount the antenna on the rear roof and replace
the stock HU with the Kenwood one and run controller wires (as well as the
power wire ) back to the tuner . I'll also need to run the Antenna wires
around and through the hatch somehow and to the tuner . Does anyone have any
good ideas or specifics , especially about running the wiring to the head
unit , I know I can get a wiring harness that will fit . I need to know the
best way to get the control wires to the Sat. Tuner .
TiA , Robert Baker