John

Default Trade: 6SL7's,6SN7's for 6L6 or 12AX7 12BH7 12AU7

My 6SN7 / 6SL7 Collection must go. I have been stashing these for years but
never found a project for these tubes.

Would like to trade for 5881 , 6L6's, 12AX7, 12AU7, 5U4 or 12BH7

I attached a couple of links that I found
2-RCA 6SN7GTB NOS in RCA boxes

http://store.electron-valve.com/pa-6sn7gtb-1.html same tube as above

1-RCA 6SN7GT RCA box these test strong but not NOS
2-RCA 6SN7GT RCA box dark envelope tube test strong but not NOS (see older
box on top left, look like the VT231 JAN tubes)
http://store.electron-valve.com/pa-6sn7gt-3.html

2-Sylvania 6SN7GTB NOS in military boxes dated 5/71 stamped FAA
http://store.electron-valve.com/pa-6sn7gtb-4.html

4- JAN-CTL-6SL7WGT Tung Sol brown base ribbed plates NOS 1966 (very nice,
low
noise) (green printing) dated 4/66
http://www.tubeworld.com/6SL7.html exact tube as above

6 more in addition to above in generic boxes
3-Sylvania 6sn7gtb all test strong getter looks new
http://www.thetubestore.com/6sn7types.html
2-RCA 6SN7GTB generic box
1-RCA JAN CRC-6SN7GT generic box

Click following for real Pictures:

PIC1 PIC2 PIC3

Street price of over $400 from the links above

I think actual value is about $180, above web sites seem inflated

Reply to my yahoo address and I will furnish my real address....for all you
spammers

Gregg

Hi!

In my sig, is the link to my site. Go to my forums and the Buy, Sell
Trade topic. I have 1,000+ tubes for sale/trade.

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Dave Hurtle

You could try posting them in my tube exchange site he

http://www.hurtle.com/tubes

Besides the offer sticking around longer than this newsgroup message
the site sometimes gets mentioned in other forums so you get some
exposure outside of this group too.

"John" wrote in message news:z7S0c.95154$Xp.424494@attbi_s54...
[...]

Gregg

Behold, Dave Hurtle signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

You could try posting them in my tube exchange site he

http://www.hurtle.com/tubes

Besides the offer sticking around longer than this newsgroup message the
site sometimes gets mentioned in other forums so you get some exposure
outside of this group too.

Hi Dave,

I looked at your site last night, but I didn't see a way to bulk-upload
my list of 1,018 tubes :-o

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca
Dave Hurtle

Gregg wrote in message news:2721c.43115$A12.36261@edtnps84...

Hi Dave,

I looked at your site last night, but I didn't see a way to bulk-upload
my list of 1,018 tubes :-o

Ah, I wasn't going to add more feautres until the listings picked up
but I thought about it this morning and realized that what's built now
will likely never go away even if the growth is painfully slow. That
means I'd eventually be creating a bulk lister at some time in the
future no matter what so I came to the conclusion that I might as well
make one now.

I honestly didn't think that many people stored their tube lists in
some sort of spreadsheet but I've gotten a number of requests for it.

The big question at this point is what format are people storing their
inventory (Excel?). My first inclination was to build it to accept
Comma Separated Values (CSV) so people using Excel could just do a
Save As and select CSV and people without Excel could make a file in a
text editor also.

So, for the people that requested a bulk lister, what format are you
storing your tube lists in?

Thx,
Dave

Fred Nachbaur

Dave Hurtle wrote:

[...]

I use OpenOffice.org, and usually save locally in the native .sxc
format. But it's easily saved as excel, dBase, StarCalc or CSV. I'd
guess that the plain-text CSV format would be the easiest to integrate
into your system.

We'd need to agree on a basic template, i.e. contents and order of the
columns.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Gregg

Behold, Fred Nachbaur signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Dave Hurtle wrote:

Gregg wrote in message

[...]

I too use OpenOffice, which saves in a g'zipped XML format, hence a
dramatically smaller filesize than Excel.

But Fred's right - CSV would be a good cross-platform standard to use.